Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I've been Strictly Working on WE3....


Good Evening...
From Philadelphia....

All I've been doing is working on WE3-work. Right now as I type this it is 4:32am EST 2/8/20!
But this won't be posted till tonight!
I'm still trying to get My Sleep Schedule IN ORDER.
And?
Due to last week's snowstorm I was withheld from returning to the Dayjob, because THEY CANCELLED ALL WORKNET VISITS, so!?

I couldn't get My Final Review TO CLEAR ME TO RETURN TO WORK.

So!?
I spent ALL LAST WEEK WORKING & I DID NOT POST ANYTHING HERE.
Which, hindsight being 20/20, was rude, TO AN EXTENT.
But I need to get this right AND I'M STILL DEALING WITH LIFE NOW WITH BACK-ISSUES.
Where I've had to change A NUMBER OF THINGS IN MY LIFE, so I can BE ABLE TO MOVE AROUND & BE PRODUCTIVE ON A DAILY-BASIS!

Physical-therapy IS OVER.
But I've already investigated & found out that I can USE MY INSURANCE TO PAY FOR VISITS TO THE PHYSICAL-THERAPIST I USED OVER THE LAST 90-DAYS, so!?

It's been ALL WORK!
GOOD WORK THAT HAS TURNED INTO GREAT WORK AS I FOUND A NEW METHOD FOR GETTING ARTWORK DONE FASTER!!!!!

Decided to type this up while gearing up for today. If everything goes as it should then TOMORROW will be my first day BACK at the Dayjob since NOVEMBER THE 4TH!
Either way, I'll know where I stand by the time I post this post tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment