Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I'm UP! Doing Back-Exercises while listening to BGS IBMOR's video Dr "Truth" Hasan Johnson With some Straight Fire


GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!
So I'm NOT GONNA FUCK UP LIKE I DID YESTERDAY.
Last night, as a PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE.
I took ONE TABLET OF NAPROXEN 500mg.

It wasn't something I did haphazardly, because Naproxen is not to be taken lightly. But I didn't want to chance it BECAUSE I NEED TO GET INTO THE DAYJOB. Because the Other Guy, after My Being OUT for 3-months!?

HAS FLED THE SCENE ON VACATION, as I PREDICTED he would.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, I'll get into THAT, some OTHER TIME.
Needless to say I've worked hard TO PUT THE DAYJOB BACK IN EASY-WORKING ORDER & MISSING A DAY, which I CAN DO LEGITIMATELY, no.

Not doing it.
I've already set up an appointment NEXT MONTH for a FULL SPINAL X-RAY.
However I don't want things TO RELAPSE after I took the time TO GET THE DAYJOB BACK IN ORDER, so!?

I'm UP!
Got the Yoga-Mat on THE FLOOR!
And now I'ma GET TO IT WHILE LISTENING TO THIS CRITICAL-VIDEO FROM BGS IBMOR. That HIGHLIGHTS WHAT I'VE ALREADY BEEN TYPING ABOUT.
There is NO BLACK-AMERICAN PATRIARCHY & NEVER HAS BEEN.
There has been AN ILLUSION OF ONE.
And any time one has COME INTO EXISTENCE IN A SPECIFIC AREA, MYSTERIOUSLY...!?

Those Blacks ARE THEN ANNIHILATED.
Because Whites ANNIHILATE THEM.
One way.
Or another.
This of course ties into the FACT that it has finally BEEN CONFIRMED THAT MALCOLM X WAS INTENTIONALLY MURDERED BY WHITES & WHITE-AMERICAN MASS MEDIA IS TRYING TO FUCKIN KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT.

I'll touch on THAT ANOTHER TIME.
Because I need to get these EXERCISES IN, so I can TRY TO HAVE A NORMAL LESS PAINFUL DAY, heh.

Here is the Video and for US as Black-American Men to GET OUR ARMOR.
We will have to FIGHT FOR IT.
And by GAINING IT...!?
Then Black-Americans AS A WHOLE WILL GAIN STABILITY.
BUT...!?

On the INDIVIDUAL LEVEL, for Me?
I need to REGAIN,  my own Armor.
Here is the Video. & NOTE AGAIN, that THIS IS WHAT I CHOOSE TO WORKOUT TO & EXERCISE TO,

Not MINDLESS NIGGATRY & BULLSHIT:






No comments:

Post a Comment