Tuesday, February 16, 2021

So I Survived the Dayjob with No Sleep


Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

So I've made through the Dayjob ON NO SLEEP.
Not what I wanted to do, but I got it done, AND...!?
I got another piece of concept-art done AND started another before leaving to come home.

Of course My Back IS NOT HAPPY, which I fully understand &, LIKE IT OR NOT, have to ACCEPT.
I also was told while at the Dayjob that 3 other coworkers have also suffered back injuries while I was out!

This is another reason why I am NOT POSTING AS MUCH because FRANKLY I want to put MY WORK OUT & I THAT'S ALL I'M FOCUSING ON NOW.

I spoke with the Man who will be putting together the Custom Desktop & he said up front that the processor I'm going to be using SHOWS I'M NOT FUCKIN AROUND, because, no.
I'm NOT.
He also reminded Me that upgrades can be done later, but he flat out stated that the fact that I intended to use this AMD Ryzen 7 3700x!?
He smirked & chuckled "You're ready to get the fuck outta this job, HAHHAAHAHAH!"
And a number of coworkers chimed in where they all said the same thing "You don't belong here anyway."
But a female coworker said it best "Yeah but you know you don't want to work FOR any of the major White-corps, so? You have covered A LOT OF GROUND in 5-years. SO JUST KEEP GOING! But...? We're gonna miss you when you leave because this fuckin place STOPS FUNCTIONING WHEN YOU'RE NOT HERE...!"

Then somebody said "HE'S LIKE THE CHIEF ON DS9! Whenever he left the station the fuckin thing never worked right!"

I appreciated the compliments & the support AND THE FACT THAT A NUMBER OF PEOPLE SAID "I know your ass didn't give a fuck about Valentine's Day!"
AND THEY WERE CORRECT!

Getting closer & closer to GETTING MY IDEAS OFF THE GROUND IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME. Because as one of My Sworn Brothers pointed out "This is shit that should've fuckin happened IN 8TH FUCKIN GRADE...!"

Where My Mother ONLY FOUND OUT RECENTLY that I'd been sending out ideas & concepts AS FAR BACK AS 8TH GRADE which is why I DON'T CARE NOR BOTHER NOW AS A 49-YEAR OLD.

Funny thing IS!?
It's something that ONE PARTICULAR FEMALE-COWORKER POINTED OUT TODAY WHEN WE TALKED. Where she asked Me "...? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CHILDHOOD DID YOU HAVE...!? You were trying to get deals done IN 8TH FUCKIN GRADE! THEN FIGHTING IN RACE WARS WITH NO FAMILY SUPPORT! THEN CLEANIN UP BEHIND YOUR SISTER WITHOUT TELLIN HER BUSINESS!? When the hell did you actually BE A FUCKIN KID!?"
-_-
Uhhhh...?
To Me...?

That was being a Kid, because THAT IS WHAT I WAS.
My EXPECTATIONS OF MYSELF WEREN'T BASED ON MY AGE.

It was based on MY ABILITY.
HOWEVER!?
Since, like MOST BLACK-AMERICAN BOYS, I had NOT BEEN RAISED NOR REARED PROPERLY IN REGARD TO WHAT IS OUT IN THE WORLD WAITING & LURKING FOR US, but...?

Like I've typed to You before.
How can I FEAR.
Whites or anyone else...?

When My ENVIRONMENT HAS DRUGS DUMPED INTO IT INTENTIONALLY BY "MY OWN GOVERNMENT'.

How can I FEAR, anyone, in all honesty.
When Myself & THE BLACKMEN OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
Board up abandoned houses, KEEP CRACK-ADDICTS OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, AND KEEP THE VACANT LOT CLEAN & STOP ILLEGAL DUMPERS WHILE THE LOCAL NAZI-COPS INTENTIONALLY DO NOTHING...?

Regardless of whatever other issues that went on I was EXTREMELY BLESSED to grow up with BLACK-AMERICANS who always showed Me & every other Black-kid in the neighborhood that if government won't do its job. Write your letters, confront your politicians, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER...?

You live here.
And if they won't do THEIR JOB...?
That doesn't mean You don't get to do Yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment