Monday, February 22, 2021

So...? I Tested Out How Things would go IF I DIDN'T DO BACK-EXERCISES BEFORE GOING TO THE DAYJOB...! -_-


Good Afternoon!!!!! 
...From Philadelphia....
I was pressed for time this morning so I didn't do My Back-Exercises, welp!?

I'm not gonna do that again.
Needless to say the weather turned on Me & I ended up with a big fuckin problem where I ended up having to fuckin shovel fresh snow & salt the fuckin grounds!
-_-
I wasn't happy about it & My Back was even angrier, BUT!?
I made it through it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
-_-
New concept-artwork is nearly done.
I don't like the Face, body is GREAT, Face?
Meh.

I gotta do some more small-scale rough drafts to PERFECT how to draw a smaller scale version of De'Sahla's Face on her body.
The LARGE-SCALE VERSION is fine.
Small-scale ON HER BODY...?
EH!?
I can see why so many people are using computers now.
I have to ADD THAT TO MY LIST TOO.
I can't build a desktop THAT DOESN'T HAVE A COMPATIBLE LIGHT-PEN SO I CAN DRAW WITH THAT.

I spoke with the Builder today AND I NEED TO GO OVER THAT WITH HIM TOMORROW!
To find out AN APPROPRIATE MOTHERBOARD THAT WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH A LIGHT-PEN SO I CAN DRAW WITH IT....

No comments:

Post a Comment