Sunday, October 3, 2021

All Right....


I'm getting ready TO TRY to go to BED.
My Sleep-schedule is shot to shit, BUT!?

I'm gonna see whether or not I can make a SOLID RUN UP TO THE NEW YEAR, which is going to be...?

Interesting.
I'll have to pick-&-choose My Spots correctly because of My Health, so this month is already targeted for Me to return back to My Osteopathic Doctor and finally start getting these spinal issues dealt with, along with the lovely Tarlov Cyst that came back from My MRI. There is nothing like the sensation of literal burning up-&-down My Spine and various parts of My Back, which is caused by the Cyst.

Fun-Fact, it is the Tarlov Cyst that are/is a GREATER PROBLEM.
Because Tarlov Cyst is a SERIOUS PROBLEM and is something that has only finally been identified since THE 2000's.

Quite frankly THEE ONLY REASON WHY I am NOT in WORSE CONDITION, which My Physical-Therapist NOTED LAST YEAR:
Is because of the Fact that I have been doing DDP-Yoga for Years, for as long as My Body holds up for me to do it.

Simple as that.
Had I NOT been doing DDP-Yoga for Years & have learned a few things about what stretches can be used for what ailments, then I'd have been worse than the patients I saw last year at Physical-Therapy, never mind the experience I had when all of this first started on the Date of Injury.

The PARALYSIS...?
Loss of MOVEMENT, where simple walking was a HUGE ISSUE.
And it took Me 2-&-1/2 months before I could actually RUN again, and I wouldn't call what I do now running.
However...?

I can't get shit done the way I need to.
So...?
I'm gonna CAREFULLY, within reason.
Start doing short-segments of SPECIFIC PHYSICAL-THERAPY & DDP-YOGA TECHNIQUES.
To help myself regain some of my physical conditioning & energy-level.
Again, these will ONLY BE EXERCISES THAT WERE ALREADY CLEARED BY MY PHYSICAL-THERAPIST FROM EARLIER THIS YEAR.

Nothing fancy.
And nothing crazy.
Meanwhile...? 

I'll set new appointments to for the new Physical-Therapist and go from there....




No comments:

Post a Comment