Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Today was a PRODUCTIVE, LONG, & INSIGHTFUL DAY....



So today I was reminded of why I typed & have been ratcheting-up things on My End.
I put on good work at the Dayjob & knocked out My Workout then had a sit down with some superiors & a troublesome loudmouth Man-chick, where things went as I suspected they would & I was glad I DID NOT.

Attempt to deal with the situation without a Supervisor-present.

Everybody showed Their True Colors & I am grateful for it. I have zero-doubts that this Idiot will end up being their own downfall & I mean far worse than the shit I've gone through.

My Space at the Dayjob is ALMOST COMPLETE.
And I've begun transporting ESSENTIALS THERE, so now, which is why I made sure to ADDRESS THIS BULLSHIT.

I will NOT HAVE TO INTERACT WITH THIS SHIT-STARTING SHIT-TALKER, where Our Coworkers think ALLOWING THIS BEHAVIOR IS OKAY, and they can have it. In the Future I will NOT be CORRECTLY POINTING OUT PROBLEMS. 

I will simply SEE IT.
Then promptly TAKE MY BREAK.
And go on about My Business.
They will have to handle it & I have every confidence THAT THEY WILL GET THE JOB DONE.
But for Me?

I've addressed the Issue.
The Clown claims it's over.
That's all I care about, because I ALREADY DID WHAT I NEEDED TO DO SO THAT I NO LONGER HAVE TO INTERACT WITH THEM & THEY NO LONGER HAVE ANY MEANS TO INTERACT WITH ME.
Annnnnnnnd, that's how You stop problems.
So now EMPTY-WORDS ARE MEANINGLESS.
Because I'VE CREATED THE MEANS WHERE NO ANYTHING COMING FROM THAT SIDE OF THE FENCE WILL AUTOMATICALLY SHOW NEGATIVE-INTENT ON THEIR PART.

And I can act accordingly.... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment