Saturday, October 9, 2021

Catching Up on Rest due to having to spend the Last 2-Days AVOIDING AN IMBECILE...!


Last 2-days really showed Me & those around Me that I simply don't go along with the Foolishness. I've had a PERSON try to test My Patience and see for Themselves that I can't be BAITED into doing DUMB SHIT.

This situation will be dealt with, BUT IT HAS BEEN TIRESOME.
To say the Least.
YES, I am being cryptic, FOR NOW.
But I simply needed to put this post up because it took way more patience & psychological-energy on MY PART to IGNORE THIS MAN-CHICK-CLOWN.
And LET HER do her OVER THE TOP THEATRICS.
So that I could AVOID her OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO ENTICE ME INTO SAYING & DOING SOMETHING STUPID SO SHE COULD THEN CLAIM "tits-&-vagina defense" IF I would have responded to Her Taunts.
I need to make it clear that it was not easy to stand there and let this Loudmouth Moron, do all of that yippin-&-yappin and trying to provoke Me AND WITH A CROWD NO LESS...!

However this is a BASIC-TACTIC of those who are trying to bait their target/s into reacting & flying off the handle & then saying-&-doing something stupid where THEY HAVE NO JUSTIFICATION/S FOR HOW THEY REACTED TO THE PROVOCATEUR. 

I was commended later on, because of the Fact that when she did what she did, THE WAY SHE DID IT...?

It left PLENTY OF HOLES OPEN FOR ME TO START GOING BACK-&-FORTH WITH HER, however...?

I didn't & don't have time for Trashwhores, Idiots & Imbeciles....



No comments:

Post a Comment