Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Taurean Reign Reloaded - Could This Be The Real Reason Facebook, Whatsapp, And Instagram Crashed?


Good Morning from Philadelphia & welcome to DAY-3 of two-a-day 15-minute workouts!
I actually got both done yesterday & I'm feeling the effects today, as I did YESTERDAY, which is why there was NOTHING after I got back from the Dayjob, mind You...?

I was supposed to go to Bed, because, exhaustion, but, meeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh, NO.

So while I DIDN'T POST yesterday I was sitting here working on WE3 regarding the Ajax-13 backstory AND HOW IT TIES INTO BEASTMASTER MUN-DA.
-_-
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I KNOW.
I need to...?

No no no, IT'S ALREADY 6:52am EST & there is SOME SHIT I need to do for today's Dayjob assignment SO LET ME NOT DALLY!

Here is Taurean Reign HIGHLIGHTING!!!!!
WHY I'M SUCH A HARD-ASS WHEN IT COMES TO WHITE-PEOPLE & WHITE-POWER SUPREMACY & MY OWN PEOPLE, AND OUR FUCKIN STUPIDITY FOR THINKING THAT FRIENDSHIP & NIGGATRY!?
IS GONNA SOLVE ANYTHING, and FYI, Friendship-&-Niggatry, SOLVES NOTHING!!!!!
The Video, here it is, GOTTA GO!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment