Saturday, October 2, 2021

Welcome to October 2021


Good Evening from Philadelphia....

So? 
I've been ADJUSTING to the changing climate-season & I have to say I am NOT HAPPY.
Spinal-Problems DON'T LIKE changes in temperatures, nor does arthritis, so I'm starting to see why so many people with bone-joint related issues move to warm-climate areas.
My Love of Cold-Weather and Cold in general has now become a problem, which I'm NOT HAPPY about.

Add to that the Fact that one of the pet-projects I was working on at the Dayjob to have MY OWN OFFICE-SPACE, is also becoming more problematic as well, which pisses me off.

The Building is old and the space, now that I've cleaned it out, already had a mold-issue, BLACK-MOLD, to be precise.
So I had to have maintenance come & REMOVE THAT PART OF THE DRYWALL.
But it doesn't change the Fact that I really need to clean THE ENTIRE AREA OUT, where due to the building's age...?

I'm certain that asbestos is in this area.
Never mind that this region of the building had never been PROPERLY UPKEPT & CLEANED. Where I LITERALLY FOUND RECORDS DATING BACK TO THE LATE 90'S AS I CLEANED THE AREA OUT!!!!

The Dust and Rust-particles have also been problematic too.
So for me to HONESTLY get this done right, I've been having to do bits & pieces of work, but I'm not really sure that once I'm done the area will be SAFE for Me to work out of, which agitates me. Because I could put in another work order, but what I DON'T NEED NOR WANT is higher-up's nosing around & then asking why I'm putting in so many requests from maintenance about an area THAT THEY CLEARLY ABANDONED & HAVE NO CONCERNS ABOUT, which also agitates me.

I've been working on WE3-work, just haven't been posting about it, because I still can't get work done FAST ENOUGH FOR MY TASTE.
Which was the main reason why I started searching for a suitable space at the Dayjob, like I had at My Old Dayjob. So I can actually WORK ON WE3 WITHOUT DISRUPTION OF MY DAYJOB-RESPONSIBILITIES AND WITHOUT HAVING INTERLOPERS ALL UP IN MY FUCKIN BUSINESS.

This area at the Dayjob fits the Bill but the length of time it'd been neglected, and, the old-age of the building, has caused me to have to be cautious. Because I have too many health-problems as it is, last thing I need is more.
Fuckin health-problems.

Heh, and shoutout to a Dayjob-coworker who literally pointed out that they thought I'd be in a heap of trouble if I were born in the current-generations. Because they don't think that medical-care & healthcare is anything like it was when We were growing up.

And I'd have to agree with them.

I managed to be born just prior to all this HMO-shit & Primary Care Physician-shit, for instance:
Normal Blood Pressure from My Time & Previous Generations was 120/80.

But in typical American-Bloodsucker not giving a shit-fashion it has now been increased to 140/90.
-_-

Uhhhh, no.
And My Current Primary Care Doctor had to be schooled by Me on that and a number of things, because of course he is YOUNGER than I am. So he's shocked when I tell Him certain things where he CLEARLY has been taught differently in medical school for today's standards in "America".

Either way?

There is work to be done.
And one way or another I will get it done.
So lemme get back to it....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment