Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Currently Drawing-&-Inking to This Music: Fatal Fury Wild Ambition - Soy Sauce for Geese ~End of the First Nightmare 'Geese Boss Theme'

 
I typed to You last month that I was working on WEEKLY DRAWINGS OF THE VARIOUS BEAST-TYPE BITCHES OF SNOWCREST-MOUNTAINS.

I've been doing those drawings & NOT POSTING THEM till THEY MATTER FOR WHAT I AM WORKING ON STORYLINE-WISE.

The Ghost Black Dragon of Snowcrest-Mountains is a MAJOR ENEMY of Mun-Da's & I've been working to get Them done. Where YESTERDAY'S FINISHED DRAWING OF THEIR PROGENITOR!?

Is exactly WHY I posted THAT PICTURE.
Today I did more work on the Dramatic-scene for a Ghost Black Dragon admiring Her Handiwork Vs. Mun-Da's Type-1 Abominations!
Then I got home & finished up an autopsy-drawing of a one of the many pelted Ghost Black Dragon BASIC-SOLDIERS that Mun-Da used for study, biomatter, and EXPERIMENTATION IN CREATING MORE OF HIS ABOMINATIONS!
So I'm over here working on the Autopsy-Drawing of a Ghost Black Dragon Soldier to this music AMONG OTHERS!  


No comments:

Post a Comment