Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sleep Schedule is FUCKED, so I'm UP watchin "WE'VE GOT A SQUAD!" Cuz is ALL IN on Sixers | The Anthony Gargano Show on 97.5 The Fanatic


Good Morning from Philadelphia!

So?
I woke up at 11pm EST 2/28/22.
-_-
I attempted to go BACK TO SLEEP, didn't work, now, FULL-DISCLOSURE.
I woke up SUNDAY 2/27/22 AT JUST BEFORE 12-MIDNIGHT OF THE 28TH & then LITERALLY COULD NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP!

So I went from Sunday into Monday & then WENT INTO THE DAYJOB WITH 0-HOURS OF SLEEP!

I ran outta steam around about 2pm EST yesterday & made it to the Finish Line to finish up & get back here!
I then was able to stay awake till 6pm where I finally GOT IN THE BED, I had little choice in the Matter.
And slept till I woke up at 11pm EST 2/28/22 like I typed at the Top!

I'm now, UP.
-_-
Which of course IS BAD.
Of course since the last time I ate was 8am EST 2/28/22 I've now eaten & that's made sleep that much more impossible to get!
SO!?
My INSTINCT was to START WORKING.
I have artwork THAT I WAS COLORING YESTERDAY where I was ABOUT TO GRAB THAT & finish what I started:
However?

I realized that IF I DO THAT then I was BASICALLY THROWING IN THE TOWEL on trying to GO BACK TO SLEEP!
>_<
So!?

I decided to enjoy this slice of cake I got from a Dayjob-coworker, ^_^, not gonna get into that but I appreciate Her Generosity because I was lookin for a nice sweet-treat since I've run out of chocolate!

I'm drinkin this green tea with actual lemon in it BECAUSE I PUT IT IN IT!
And listening to this rebroadcast of part of YESTERDAY'S Anthony Gargano Sports-talk show regarding the Sixers & James Harden's first two games over the weekend.

AT THE SAME TIME?
I'm looking over the notes, cuz I got My Headphones on & I'm LISTENING TO HIM SPEAK, because NORMALLY THAT'S HOW I LISTEN TO HIS SHOW WHEN I LISTEN TO HIM AT THE DAYJOB. The Livestream I'm posting here now is simply something that THEY'VE STARTED DOING in the last year, but normally THEY'RE ALL RADIO SHOWS SPORTS-TALK HERE IN PHILADELPHIA, again!?

I'm VERY SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT I DECIDE TO WATCH, LISTEN TO, ETC. AND IT IS ONLY A PART OF MY LIFE BECAUSE IT IS OF USEFULNESS TO ME, usually?

In more ways than They appear to be.
But I'm, and yes I've inserted that GIF for a reason, BUT!?
I'm listening to Gargano.
While looking over notes for the character in the inked drawing I posted above, WHO SHE WAS & WHAT PURPOSE SHE SERVES NOW, which is why I drew the drawing in the 1st-place!

So I decided to post all of this in hopes that TYPING ALL OF THIS WILL ACTUALLY IMPACT MY ABILITY TO SLEEP.
^_^
And it has, TO AN EXTENT.

Here is the Video and!?
GO SIXERS!!!!!


















































































I wonder...?
Does Me posting about sports...?
Cause anyone to...?
Make wrong assumptions about Me and My Priorities...?














I hope so....




No comments:

Post a Comment