Friday, March 4, 2022

Just In from the Dayjob...!


Good Evening from Philadelphia....

So I'm gettin Myself in Order.
I have a FEW Creator's Corner Post that will be put up throughout this weekend and I'm inking-&-coloring artwork!

Of course a NUMBER OF THINGS are going on right now both on the Domestic-&-Foreign Blackfronts! Not gonna lie I've been posting what I feel as though HAS NEEDED TO BE POSTED, but NOT EVERYTHING I WANT TO POST! Because I've been FOCUSING ON GETTING MY SLEEP SCHEDULE CLOSER-&-CLOSER TO BEARABLE!
  
I've also really been putting in WE3-work that centers around Mun-Da, Negus-13 and King-Master! Where I have the outline for Negus-13's map and King-Master's map! On top of this I've been gearing up to buy some more pieces for the New DESKTOP. Where the monitor IS BOUGHT! I need to buy a NEW DESK for where the Desktop will go AND SOME PEOPLE OFFLINE HAVE BEEN REALLY PUSHING ME TO START DOING YOUTUBE-VIDEOS THAT WILL COVER WE3.

I'm not sure about that yet.
I do have a camcorder that is Youtube-ready, I simply DON'T USE IT. It's OLD, but IT IS LITERALLY DESIGNED FOR STARTERS TO MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS & UPLOAD THEM QUICKLY.
I'm still NOT SURE about that.

Right now, TONIGHT...?

This Post MAY BE THE ONLY ONE, as My Steadily IMPROVING sleep-schedule already has Me tired at 5pm EST, but I can't go to bed this early or else I'll be up AT 12-MIDNIGHT.

That's it.
That's the Road Report for now!
Lemme make Myself something to eat.
See if I can make it to 7pm & probably CALL IT A NIGHT then, I'll see.
And once again, NO.
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE UKRAINE.
OH AND I LIKE HOW INFO IS COMING OUT TALKING ABOUT HOW THE SAME WEAPONS RUSSIA IS USING ON THE UKRAINE ARE THE SAME TYPES OF WEAPONS THE UNITED STATES USED IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ!
^_^

Further PROOF that Black-Americans KEEP TELLING THE WHITES HERE TO STOP TALKING SHIT TO OTHER PEOPLE WHEN YOU'RE DOING THE SAME FUCKIN THING! Eventually the truth comes out and now You're looking STUPID!

And You might wanna check THE POLLS.
Black-Americans DID NOT SUPPORT invading Afghanistan OR Iraq, because WE KNOW HOW WHITES IN POWER LIE ALL THE GODDAMN FUCKIN TIME! 
And then MASSES OF WHITES GO RUNNIN BEHIND THEM LIKE SHEEP! Then LOOKIN CRAZY LATER ON "I neva supported bombin no kids!?!?!"
-_-
Sure You didn't.
Meanwhile?
You might wanna go back to when numbers started to be put out ABOUT THE NUMBER OF IRAQ CIVILIANS MURDERED THROUGHOUT THE AMERICAN INVASION OF IRAQ AND ITS SUBSEQUENT OCCUPATION.
And the DENIALS, were DISGUSTING!
Literally WAVES OF WHITES IN POWER got ALL OVER TV SAYING "Those numbers aren't true! We have no way of"
-_-
And the fuckin excuses kept on coming, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WAS INTERESTING...?

For Once...?

Even the Nigger-Traitor Politicians WHO HAPPEN TO BE BLACK...?
Even those traitors WOULDN'T SAY SHIT OR SUPPORT SHIT.
And I brought it up way back then "Well-well-well...? The Nigger-Traitors in Office are making sure to NOT SAY SHIT, regarding the Casualty-Numbers in Iraq-&-Afghanistan, when it comes to CIVILIANS."

So it's been INTERESTING to see in VARIOUS PEOPLE'S COMMENT-SECTIONS, where people are now OUTING the atrocities committed AGAINST CIVILIANS by the United States, where You will find PLENTY of posts ON HERE.
POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THIS SCUMBAG HERE IS A WAR CRIMINAL!
Then Fools thought that electing Obama was going to change anything & HIS ASS WAS ACTUALLY WORSE!
But shit was kept EVEN QUIETER.
This is another reason why there is no more room to keep MAKING EXCUSES about how We're treated as Black-Americans SPECIFICALLY, AND BLACK-PEOPLE IN GENERAL. Because trying to fight against bastards like these two and the Scumbags who support-&-benefit from Them, while We have BARE MINIMUM AT BEST!

No.
No way ARE WE.
Going to SUPPORT anymore Anti-Black Bigots.
The Ukrainians wanted to support Derek Chauvin so much and think it's cute and funny AS CIVILIANS.
To TERRORIZE BLACK-PEOPLE WHO WERE GUESTS IN THEIR COUNTRY.
TRYING TO LEAVE.
No.
You'll be all right.

The same way everybody always says to Us, that WE, will be all right....



No comments:

Post a Comment