Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Eatin My Dinner while watching Episode 10 of Korean Historical Drama, EMPEROR WANG GUHN!!!!!


ALL RIGHT?!?!?!

So I started off this morning with LITTLE TO NO SLEEP!
Then some fuckin Fools from Go Puff did some dumb-shit that I'll get into later, SO!?
I made it thru the day on LITERALLY 1-HOUR OF SLEEP!
NOT.
RECOMMENDED.
At 51-years of age, BUT!?

I got it done!

Got back here, GOT THESE POSTS UP!
While cookin My Dinner.
Brown Thai-Rice.
Wild Caught Salmon.
Onions-&-green peppers with one baked then fried with the onions-n-peppers, POTATO!
Already made some cold green-tea BEFORE I LEFT OUT THIS MORNING, so it's gone great with this meal!

NOW!?

To sit & watch something MEANINGFUL TO ME, which is Emperor Wang Guhn, episode 10 where it's a Korean Historical Drama. Where I've typed to You before that I'm VERY SELECTIVE with what I DECIDE TO WATCH. This particular Histo K-Drama reminds Me of my life growing up & what it was like growing up with my Black-Peers when We were fighting in race wars against Whites & Their Slaves.

Either way!?
I'ma call it a Night after this & get up early & come back at it HARDER!
GOOD.
NIGHT!
From Philadelphia...!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment