Monday, January 16, 2023

King Kong Consciousness - He Forgot the Rules, SUDDENLY!!!!!


Sometimes I have so much stuff saved onto My Computer, THAT I LITERALLY FORGET TO POST IT!!!!!
In THIS POST, I decided to post a video-broadcast from Dr. Umar Johnson from ABOUT A MONTH AGO, where I need to post THIS ONE FIRST!!!!

Then I'll post a Your World-VB directly after this one, because They connect-&-combine!
Here is Dr. Umar Johnson:



Meanwhile...?
What is THAT AT THE TOP OF THIS POST...!?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy, it's some Twitter-posts by a POC-News Journalist who has found out that chain-gangs are STILL IN EFFECT IN LOUISIANA. And the Black-American Prisoners are being used as SLAVE LABOR, by the Whites LITERALLY IN GOVERNMENT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BUT SHIT HAS CHANGED, RIGHT!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
But White-People are getting SOOOOOOOOOOH MUCH FLAK!!?!!

For shit THEY SUPPOSEDLY AREN'T STILL DOING, EVEN AS I TYPE THIS,
 HAHAHAHAHAHA:






No comments:

Post a Comment