Saturday, January 14, 2023

Madd Blak TV - SIMPIN 'FOR PEARLS


I've seen bits-n-pieces of this "Pearly"-chick, heh.
I decided to post this simply because I don't waste My Time.
As You can see, My Blog only has two or three Black-Manosphere Posters with one being MTR & the other being BGS, beyond those two is a rando-posting here or there, but otherwise nothing major. And with BOTH MTR-&-BGS, My Postings of Their Videos & Video-Broadcasts, are STRICTLY IN ALIGNMENT OF MY OWN AGENDA & NOTHING MORE.

Anytime They DON'T ALIGN with My Agenda, I DON'T POST THEIR VIDS, again, this isn't very hard. 

Unlike others I am FULLY-AWARE THAT THERE IS A VERY REAL & VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM BETWEEN BLACK-AMERICAN MEN & WOMEN. AND IT MUST BE RESOLVED. And IT IS NOT GOING TO BE RESOLVED BY SIMPLY LETTING THE ISSUE RESOLVE ITSELF.
-_-
Our History here is THE ROOT of Our Gender Issues present-day and as Usual, WHITES WERE/ARE, THE SOURCE OF THIS ISSUE, however...!?

REGARDLESS OF THEM BEING THE SOURCE, IT IS STILL, OUR.
PROBLEM.
And I will keep typing it AND PROVING IT, that:
Without INTERNAL STABILITY.
There can be NO. PROSPERITY.
Without INTERNAL STABILITY.
You CANNOT DEAL WITH EXTERNAL ISSUES PROPERLY.

No one is exempt from these Facts.
And I don't argue with others over Them.
I simply say what I need to say & leave the rest IN THE HANDS OF REALITY.
Because I don't have enough time left TO GET DONE WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE. Last thing I'm gonna do, IS SIT & HOLD HANDS WITH YOU WHILE YOU'VE ALREADY MADE IT CLEAR YOU DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAY & DON'T LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU SHOULD ANYWAY.

I will speak when needed or necessary, otherwise, I'll get with those WHO ALIGN WITH ME. And let YOU, figure it out, and good luck to You, IN THIS REGARD, that REGARD. I've already paid a HEAVY TOLL for being STUPID & HAVING WISHFUL-THINKING, when I knew better NOT TO.
With all of that TYPED...!?

I do not TRUST this "Pearl" or "Pearly"-Whitewoman. But then again I AM NOT A PART OF THE SAVE YOURSELF BLACKMAN MOVEMENT. 
NOR THE PASSPORT-BROS.
Or whatever other silly-stupid, counterproductive, shit, that too many of Them are CHOOSING TO DO, because:
Here is M.B.T.!


No comments:

Post a Comment