Thursday, January 19, 2023

? Well now THIS IS INTERESTING...!

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Someone seems to be UPSET with the Contents of My Blog, which is HILARIOUS!
So there was a couple of attempts to have My Blog, specific blogpost, flagged, now...!?

I've had this blog for ALMOST 10-YEARS.
So I find it interesting that all of a sudden blogpost that ACTUALLY MEET ALL THEE "guidelines", but SPECIFICALLY ARE ABOUT BLACK-AMERICANS HELPING BLACK-AMERICANS, all of a sudden these OLD BLOGPOST are getting flagged. When THEY DON'T VIOLATE ANYTHING, except for the Nazi-American Way of MAKING SURE TO STOP ANY BLACK-AMERICANS & BLACKS WHO HELP OTHER BLACKS, while ALLOWING THE NIGGER-TRAITORS TO KEEP FLOURISHING & REWARDING THEM FOR IT.

The World is Correct!
So!?
If You go to come up on here & the Blog is GONE, understand I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT! AND DID NOT DECIDE TO DELETE IT!

That's it, I'MA EAT MY DINNER, haven't eaten all day.
I guess some folks are still mad cuz I don't give a fuck about My Main Twitter-Account being INTENTIONALLY SUSPENDED OUTSIDE THE ACTUAL GUIDELINES OF TWITTER. Where the supposed suspension SHOULD HAVE ENDED IN DECEMBER, but it is literally JUST SITTING THERE, and so, I LEFT IT SITTING THERE!

If this Blog gets deleted then I will simply START ANOTHER ONE.
Simple as that.
LEMME GO & EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment