Saturday, January 14, 2023

Madd Blak TV - YOUNG BROTHER KILLED BY GUN CRAZY CUSTOMER


I am posting this video because it actually CONNECTS with the Post I made earlier today where I pointed out how My Mother was QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WHEN SHE SAW SOME BLACK-AMERICAN MEN STANDING ON THE CORNER, meanwhile...?

I was quick TO THEN PROVE TO HER THAT, unless You are going to even bother to take time TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE, WHY THEY ARE THERE, WITHOUT INTENTIONALLY ASSUMING THE WORST OF THEM, then...?

Why complain about what Whites are doing when You are DOING THE SAME THING & HAVE THE SAME CALLOUS DISREGARD FOR EVEN BEING BOTHERED TO FIND OUT & MAKE SURE WHAT IS GOING ON & WHY....

I keep saying IRL & typing it ON HERE, that We need to spend MORE TIME TALKING TO EACH OTHER, FACE-TO-FACE, WHERE WE LIVE. And GET BACK TO RE-ESTABLISHING CONNECTIONS WITH ONE ANOTHER WHERE WE PHYSICALLY LIVE AT, because sitting around, AVOIDING ONE ANOTHER & ASSUMING THE WORST ABOUT EACH OTHER AT EVERY DROP OF THE HAT...!?

Is only making matters worse.
And this video by MBT, proves that:


No comments:

Post a Comment