Monday, January 30, 2023

Professor Blacktruth - MoT #298 Making Sure You Keep Your Revolutionary Spirit


Here is the Professor & this is the Follow-Up Moment of Truth, that also was the main reason why THIS TWO MOMENT'S OF TRUTH OF HIS, were such SLOW-LATE POSTINGS BY ME.

Because it caused Me to think about, of all things, My Relationship with My Former Fiancée & her OPPORTUNISTIC-APPLICATIONS, of Cowardice, where I GET what the Professor's TRUE TARGET AUDIENCE IS, which is Us as Black-People, ESPECIALLY AS BLACK-AMERICANS, but it struck Me when I listened to these VB that it IMMEDIATELY REMINDED ME of Stacey's behavior, where here Opportunistic-Cowardice was beyond convenient in SPECIFIC-TIMES, again, while I DID MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN THE END.

It just amazes Me how much I MADE EXCUSES FOR SOMETHING THAT IS A MASSIVE RED FLAG, which is why this two Professor Blacktruth-VB's are so late in being put up. And also why the very title of His 298th Moment of Truth...!?

Is so ABSOLUTELY CORRECT:


No comments:

Post a Comment