Tuesday, October 18, 2016

142/89 DIRECTLY after Working Out....

142/89 
down from 177/107 while I was sleeping.

That is a MASSIVE DROP BACK INTO THE "NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE RANGE".
Frankly?
I think it is TOO STEEP.
-_-
And this people.
Is why I am NOT DOING A LOT OF THINGS I NEED AND WANT TO DO.
And yes I said need to do.

I'm not going to gamble other people's futures.
While I'm barely forging forward with my own.
And I wouldn't be breaking my NECK! To get my blood pressure down if I hadn't have fuckin started eating all that crap over the last 5-weeks.

I checked my blood pressure and exercise folders for THIS TIME LAST YEAR. To see where I was and as I ALREADY KNEW;
118/78
CONSTANTLY.

My weight was DOWN AND GOING DOWN FURTHER.
My eating habits WERE IN ORDER.
But I was staring down the loss of my apartment.
And knowing I'd have to get tangled up with my mother again.
-_-
Not good on either of those fronts.
BUT!?
^_^

The fact that I'd GOTTEN DOWN TO NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE AND HAD BEEN AT NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE FOR MONTHS!
Not just at this time last year.
BUT FOR OVER 7 MONTHS!

Lemme get to work and hit this shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment