Friday, October 21, 2016

I'm Learning...!

Untrustworthy people do not take responsibility and accountability for the things that they've done wrong when they know they are not going to be held responsible for it. Or?

WHEN THEY THINK.
They will never be held responsible for their actions.

I don't know why people think that they can do things to others and then believe they're not to be held accountable or that the person is not to ultimately show up and then HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. And I can't believe that I DEVIATED FOR SO LONG AWAY FROM KEEPING TO ONE OF MY CORE PRINCIPLES.

I'm not here to be anybodies doormat or excuse for when they know they've never done anything right when it has come time for them to GET THINGS RIGHT.
Either way.
I just saw how EASILY I was able to AVOID DRAMA by simply NOT GIVING THIS WOMAN A CHANCE TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO GETTING INTO MY LIFE AND SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN PISSED ABOUT IT "You can't even give me a chance."

No.
I can't.
Because you make shitty-decisions and your life has always been a fuckin train-wreck.
I told Stacey when I was with her that she was going to be THEE LAST WOMAN that I gave chances to where too much of her time has always been wasted on AVOIDING HER SITUATION. Then wondering why things are the way that they are.

When a Blackman like me enters the picture and a woman like that FINALLY GETS SOME ACT-RIGHT! As Mona LaShay says. Then all of a sudden HER ENTIRE LIFE'S WORTH OF LIFE DECISIONS AND PEOPLE GET TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!
BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THEM SHOULDN'T HAVE STILL BEEN IN THIS WOMAN'S LIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But they are THERE. Because the woman herself HAS KEPT THEM THERE. Meanwhile, THEY DON'T BELONG THERE BASED OFF OF THEIR ACTIONS. Well?
When I come along and start HONESTLY TELLING HER WHAT SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS SHE'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN DOING AND THEN HOLDING HER TO THAT STANDARD, NOW!?

Now?
And since ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE WOMAN HERSELF KNOWS;
She's NEVER DONE THINGS THE RIGHT WAY NOR HELD THEM OR HERSELF ACCOUNTABLE, then?

It becomes this big bullshit fest of "You was FINE BEFORE YOU STARTED BEING WITH HIM!"
-_-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no.

But now that there is change, well, IT'S MY FAULT.
Fuck outta here.
So THIS TIME.
I simply said "Lemme steer clear of drama."

And yesterday it finally came to a head "So you can talk about this Coloured-bitch all day but you won't give a Blackwoman a chance, huh!?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

And I had to tell her "That was funny." because I did LAUGH IN HER FACE! And then I reminded her to REREAD AGAIN and come back and tell me how much of a "chance" I gave Stacey when shit got serious and she insisted on CONTINUING TO FUCK AROUND WITH SOME NIGGER THAT SHE COULD HAVE GONE WITH IN THE FIRST FUCKIN PLACE!

Then all of a sudden she shut her mouth as I then RAN DOWN where exactly is Stacey at now? And I let her know I am NOT SOME WEAPON FOR FOOLS TO USE TO SOLVE THEIR FUCKIN FAMILY ISSUES! And I see that shit TOO MUCH! Lotta females out here LOOKING FOR SOME MAN TO HIDE BEHIND BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA TURN AND FACE THEIR FUCKED UP LIFE AND FIX IT ON THEIR OWN! 

Because too many times IT IS THEIR OWN INITIAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT NEVER CHECKED THEM AND SAID THEY'RE FUCKIN THEMSELVES UP AND THEY NEED TO STOP THAT SHIT!

So then it becomes, lemme find SOME MAN. 
To FIX MY LIFE UP!
NO BITCH!
FIX YOUR FUCKIN LIFE UP YOUR FUCKIN SELF!
YOU FUCKED IT UP!
YOU CLEAN IT UP!

You want ME TO FIX IT UP!
PAY ME!
NOT IN PUSSY!
NOT IN EMOTIONS OR CONVERSATION, NO!
MONEY!

WHERE'S THE MONEY!
NO MONEY!
CAN'T HELP YOU!
Because the aggravation IS NOT WORTH IT!

Then all of a sudden her feelings were hurt.
I dismissed her ass.
And made it clear, THIS IS WHY I AVOID YOU.
And like I said THE MEANING OF LIFE IS LEARNING!
And I'm LEARNING THAT I CANNOT GET INVOLVED WITH GROWN ASS LITTLE GIRLS TRYING TO USE ME TO UNTANGLE THEIR SHITTY-LIFE!

With that said.
I'm headed to work and I FEEL GREAT!
BECAUSE I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND CHOICES!
People who want to DO RIGHT BY YOU.
THEY DO RIGHT BY YOU!
They don't MAKE UP EXCUSES WHEN THEY KNOW THEY'RE FUCKIN WRONG!
And frankly I'M DONE WITH this bullshit of GIVING WOMEN A PASS CUZ THEY HAVE TITS AND A VAGINA.
I need a woman who IS A WOMAN.
Not a woman who is FULL OF SHIT. 

OH!? ONE LAST THING!
She then was like "So you just gone sit around and WAIT FOR STACEY!?"

I looked at her like she'd lost her mind "For the LAST. TIME. THINGS ARE The way that THEY ARE. BECAUSE I MADE IT THIS WAY FOOL! I COULD HAVE IGNORED HER BEHAVIOR OR CONFRONTED HER BULLSHIT WHEN SHE WAS LAST WITH ME AND I FUCKIN DIDN'T! And why? Because SHE NEEDS TO GO AND HAVE TO LIVE WITH HOW SHE DECIDES TO DO SHIT! So there is only TWO WAYS THAT ENDS. Either HER WAY IS RIGHT OR MINE! There WON'T BE ANY 50-50 SPLIT! Either I WAS WRONG AND TOO HARD ON HER OR I WAS RIGHT AND SHE'S TOO FUCKIN IMMATURE! She will walk that walk and learn that lesson BY HERSELF! So this way SHE CAN'T FUCKIN CLAIM IT HAD SHIT TO DO WITH ME! I LET HER AND FORCED HER TOGETHER WITH HER supposed SOULMATE and now PULL UP HER BLOG BITCH! PULL IT UP! AND TELL ME HOW THAT SHIT WENT! And this is why I am NOT FUCKING WITH YOU! And I've made ZERO HONEST ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING WITH HER! Because at NO POINT DID ANYONE IN YOUR FUCKIN LIVES SIT EITHER OF YOU DOWN AND TELL YOU;

You are FUCKIN UP! Stop FUCKIN AROUND! STOP JOKING AROUND! STOP PLAYING AROUND! AND GET YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND GROW! THE FUCK! UP!"

And it is amazing.
The look on HER FACE. When she scrolled through Stacey's blog.
And I asked her "WHERE IS THIS DUDE SHE WAS BRAGGING ABOUT JUST THE YEAR BEFORE!? AND WHY IS THERE NO MENTION OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIS ASS!? Now!? I go and IGNORE THAT SHE'S CHEATING ON ME BUT I KNOW SHE IS AND THIS FOOL AND HER ASS ARE STILL FUCKING AROUND, REALLY!? That's WHAT THE FUCK I DESERVE?!?!!? That's what I deserve FROM HER!? FUCK OUTTA HERE! I DESERVE TO HAVE HER WRAPPIN HER LIPS AROUND MY DICK WHILE SHE'S FUCKIN AROUND POORLY, BEHIND MY GODDAMN BACK! And now, LOOK AT THIS SHIT! Where HE AT!? Where THE FUCK!? IS HE AT!? WHERE'S SHE AT!?"

And mind you I type this and tell you this.
But the look on Her Face, where this is why FACTS AND PROOF?
No way out of them.
None.
And she had NO MEANS TO DEFEND HERSELF on why I have NO TIME NOR TOLERANCE for grown women who WANT TO BE CHILDREN. BUT THEN DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED THAT WAY WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE! 

And that, is what I made sure to leave her with "When you cannot be honest with YOURSELF about WHO YOU ARE AND THE THINGS THAT YOU DO. I'm not gonna FIGHT FOR YOU, WITH YOU, OVER YOU. You can forget it. Did that TWICE. Noni and Stacey, I'm DONE WITH THAT. I set Stacey ADRIFT! IN THEE HOPES THAT STACEY WOULD COME TO HER OWN SENSES AND THEN HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO TURN AROUND ONCE SHE GOT THE ANSWERS SHE WAS LOOKING FOR. However I did so with the understanding that SHE MAY NEVER COME BACK, SO BE IT! But I'll be DAMNED! If I sit and keep BUSTIN MY ASS WHILE SOME OTHER MAN AND HER SHITTY-ASS FAMILY GET TO PROFIT FROM OFF OF MY FUCKIN HARD WORK! FUCK THAT! And that's the way it is SUPPOSED TO BE."

No comments:

Post a Comment