Friday, October 21, 2016

JUST IN THE DOOR AND OLDEST SWORN BROTHER LEFT ME A MESSAGE!

So I TOOK MY BLOOD PRESSURE MACHINE WITH ME TO WORK!
And yes, IT IS THAT SMALL.
Fits right in my bookbag,
mind you!?

Finished another drawing.
Partially inked.
So I lugged my art equipment back here too.

But I'm able to get my blood pressure to level out at around 145/90.
I called my doctor's office.
Got nothing but machines and voicemails.
Called the pharmacy to get a refill.
They re-sent the request for refilling my prescriptions.
>_<

Bottom line!?
I've got TOO MUCH GOING FOR ME to BLOW IT BY CONTINUING TO GAMBLE LIKE THIS!
Since I couldn't get my prescriptions refilled and it is NOW THE WEEKEND!?
I'm going to check myself into the ER TOMORROW MORNING and HOPEFULLY.
Get my blood pressure down in time for work MONDAY.
Cuz I'm not trying to miss any work.

I've got two incomplete Williams Works posts and two UPDATED PICTURES for the Pagan-Mang Types. And I've cobbled together 6 pages of writing! SO!?
I've been BUSY!
Website activity IS UP!
BLOGSITE ACTIVITY IS THROUGH THE ROOF!
Things are going GOOD AT THE JOB!
AND I'M ALMOST OUT OF THIS SHITTY ROOM FOR RENT!
^_^

Last thing I need is to keep FUCKIN AROUND WITH MY BLOOD PRESSURE and have THAT FUCK ME UP NOW.
-_-
That would be bad.
And STUPID ON MY PART.
I've gotten my blood pressure down from 178/109.
Far as I'm concerned in such a short amount of time THAT'S GOOD.
But now I'm not gonna be STUPID!
And keep fuckin around and then have some stroke or some other BULLSHIT!
So tonight!?

Try to get AS MUCH WORK DONE AS POSSIBLE AND THEN TOMORROW!
Go pay RENT!
THEN HEAD TO THE HOSPITAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment