Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cyn - Why Whitewomen are more desirable to Blackmen

Here is the latest Cyn video. I DECIDED to type this because a FEW OF YOU. Have become suspicious of my recent posting habits, particularly in regards to Cyn.
^_^
I myself ENJOY HER VIDEOS.
But I'm also NOT BLINDLY STUPID NOR SIMPLY ABSORBING EVERY LITTLE THING SHE'S SAYING EITHER.
^_^
She has HER STRONG POINTS.
And?
She has HER WEAK POINTS.

This latest video?
Me personally?
I wouldn't have bothered if I were her.
And why?
Because 5 minutes in, the "Blackmen" on Iyanla's supposed "TV-show"?
Couldn't qualify as a Blackman even if they were spotted the Black. And the Man, part.

I have posted on here before. I DO NOT watch TV unless it is a SPECIFIC SHOW AND/OR EVENT WHERE DECODING AND DEALING WITH IT IS EASY AND OF SOME SORT OF USE FOR ME ON SOME LEVEL.

I WATCH the Flash.
But I am FULLY AWARE it is Swirler-garbage.
O_O
Yes.
I just typed that.
I WATCH the Arrow.
But I am FULLY AWARE it is Whiteman's Fantasy.

Both of these two shows, HELP ME IN MY OWN WRITINGS AND POSTINGS BECAUSE MY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND WORLDS ARE BASED ON REALITY, SPUN WITH FANTASY. Both the Flash and The Arrow, are DC characters on the CW network. Which means they will be centered around White "well-wishing" AT BEST.
At best.

These two shows SHOW ME THE MINDS OF MY WHITE COMPETITORS. The shows have not one REAL BASIS THAT HONESTLY RELATES TO MY OWN PEOPLE, BUT!? They show me EVERYTHING I NEED TO SEE IN REGARDS TO WHITE PEOPLE. Whites, who like, COMIC BOOKS. >_< Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, once again. It is already almost 6am EST, so?

I can't really GET INTO THE GUTS OF THIS THE WAY I NEED TO AND WANT TO, so!? Time for me to GO!

Bottom line is that Iyanla's show IS ON WHITE CONTROLLED TV. I have NO ILLUSION THAT ANY BLACK PEOPLE WHO SHOW UP THERE ARE GOING TO BE WORTH ANYTHING, SO!? I don't bother. I DO NOT PLACE EXPECTATIONS ON SOMETHING WHEN I KNOW THE LENS FOR WHICH I AM VIEWING IT IS TAINTED. So IN THIS VIDEO, when Cyn USES THESE BLACKMEN AS EXAMPLES THEN HER RESULTS AND WORDS WILL END UP BEING TAINTED. BECAUSE THE SAMPLE SHE'S DRAWING FROM WAS ALREADY TAINTED.

Here is the video and YES. I have been observing and paying attention people. I've been watching. And listening. I'm not just posting her videos here for no reason and I've already pointed out that I have ALWAYS KNOWN ABOUT CYN SINCE DAY-1 OF CREATING THIS BLOGSITE, YET. I never posted her videos UNTIL NOW. There IS a reason for it and KUDOS TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY FIGURED OUT WHY AND POINTED IT OUT TO ME OFFLINE;

No comments:

Post a Comment