Sunday, October 30, 2016

Spent the Night Working on Williams Works....

I've spent the last four hours typing up a new story for the Tansoba-storyline since I left the handwritten draft up at work on my desk! While working on the new story tonight I of course started to see all of the other things I still HAVE NOT DONE. Like compile World History INTO ONE DOCUMENT for easy reference. I still hadn't created a Technical Document for the various items and elements that have been created by the various characters and countries in this fictional-world I've created.

So I've just been sitting here working and letting this Eagles-Cowboys game play on the TV in the background while I've been working. Now is when the problem of having to head in to the day-job tomorrow causes problems. Because instead of being able to work on THIS. I gotta go to work for SOMEONE ELSE. Again, it is times like these that I am REMINDED of Dan and the fact that he knew about all of this and was aware that I was actively looking for work BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!?

A means to do what I am DOING NOW.
This is why you CANNOT KEEP or PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HISTORY OF BEING UNTRUSTWORTHY AND SUFFERING FROM PETTY-JEALOUSY OF YOU AND WHATEVER TALENTS YOU HAVE.

I TYPE THIS as a reminder to anyone reading this to BE MINDFUL OF THE COMPANY YOU KEEP WHEN THEY SHOW THEY ARE ACTUALLY JEALOUS AND PETTY AS A PERSON. Part ways with them AND KEEP IT MOVING!

Lemme get ready for bed and work tomorrow, or, today, at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment