Sunday, April 26, 2020

12 News - Valley teen under fire for racist TikTok video

Annnnnnnnnnnd, this shit right here.
For starters, this little, BITCH!
Knew what she was doing.
But We have BLACK-POLITICIANS.
Crying for people NOT TO STOP GOING TO ASIAN-AMERICAN BUSINESSES!
Fuck.
Outta.
HERE!
So once again?
As soon as ANY OTHER RACE GETS THE ACTUAL BLACK-EXPERIENCE?
They START SCREAMIN-N-CRYING WHILE THEY'RE ON THE GROUND IN THE FUCKIN FETAL-POSITION!!!!!

Then as soon as the Heat is OFF OF THEM!?
They're RIGHT BACK TO THE ANTI-BLACK BIGOTRY!
So the Fact that Asian-Americans were "being targeted and attacked and FELT UNSAFE", welllllllllllllllllll, clearly this little bitch didn't know her very life was in danger before doing what she did!
Mind You!?
FINDING THE VIDEO HAS PROVEN TO BE HARDER THAN I EXPECTED. But I'm sure it's out there IF I KEEP DIGGING, but I'm not.
Because I have more important things to do.
I'm posting this shit, the same way I posted about Illegal-Immigrants GETTING BETTER TREATMENT, ACCESS TO TAXPAYER-DOLLARS, AND BETTER PROTECTION LAWS!

Then My Own People do AS BLACK-AMERICANS.
So I've got NO TIME NOR TOLERANCE for "helping people" WHO DO NOT ACTUALLY NEED IT!
Here is the fuckin video;

No comments:

Post a Comment