Sunday, April 12, 2020

Working a Dangerous Dayjob

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!

So!?
I've made it this far while being on the direct frontlines Vs. the Chinavirus where My Dayjob literally DID NOT PAY ME FOR MY TIME-N-HALF I WAS OWED.

Lovely isn't it.

So here I was banking on getting a check for 2-weeks of time-n-half, which has had my mother stressed as well as My Sworn-Brothers.

Only to get paid and find A NORMAL CHECK and a whollllllllllllllllllllle lotta bullshit excuses. I was able to get in touch with payroll and sort things out. But nobody took responsibility for fuckin up my check, NEVER MIND THAT THEY HAD ME LISTED AS HAVING BEEN OUT WITH THE CHINAVIRUS!?!?!

Needless to say I WAS NOT.
HAPPY!

Long story short someone called in to payroll CLAIMING I WAS OUT DUE TO CHINAVIRUS, which I WAS MOST DEFINITELY NOT NOR DID I MISS ANY DAYS!!!!!

So for Me...!?

More CRITICALLY UNNEEDED PROOF!
That Black-Americans NOT WORKING FOR OURSELVES.
Is a RECIPE FOR WHY WE ARE ON THE BOTTOM EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment