Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lore Star - 10 Disgraceful Letdowns in Rise of Skywalker | Star Wars Explained

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!

As You can see there was NO MORNING BLOGPOST.
And that was because this morning I'd reached such a point of exhaustion that I could NOT FUNCTION.
So I came back home.
And used one of My Many Sick-Days to CALL OUT.

I've literally been asleep since then till well after 1pm EST!
Finally woke up!
AND GOT TO WORK ON RESTOCKING SOME FOOD FOR THIS APARTMENT!
THEN STARTED UPLOADING NEW MERCHANDISE FOR WE3-WEBSHOP!

Reread terms-n-services for sales.
AND STARTED MAKING MY DINNER!
Dinner's ALMOST DONE!
And here I am with this FIRST BLOGPOST!

This one highlights by Lore Star why you have to GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME WHEN YOU CREATE A STORY WITH YOUR CHARACTERS AND THEIR STORY-ARC/POTENTIAL/S!


No comments:

Post a Comment