Saturday, April 25, 2020

I Have Returned....

Good Afternoon FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!

So I haven't posted in a few days.
I've once again had to battle with Payroll over My Check still missing the Hazard Pay of 8-days at Time-&-a-Half, which is NOT A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY, by the Way.

Now they are claiming they will be putting THAT MONEY on the NEXT CHECK, you know, IN MAY.
-_-
Isn't that lovely?

No.
It is NOT.
But...?

I'm not trying to go to any extremes over 60 hours of MISSING PAY AT A RATE OF TIME-&-A-HALF.
That's not a small chunk of change.

Add to the Fact that it rained heavily yesterday and the temperature DROPPED DRAMATICALLY, causing My Left Knee-arthritis to flare up, which worked wonders on trying to move around as well as whenever I sat down, getting up was loads of fun.

No it wasn't.
So now...?

Here it is SATURDAY.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, it's time for Me to get moving.
SO LEMME GET GOING.
Get some work done.
And get some posts up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment