Sunday, April 19, 2020

Why NO POST TILL NOW...!?

Cuz I'm typing and working on actual WE3-stories.
I LITERALLY just realized I haven't posted anything here.
SO!?
I've run up on here RIGHT NOW!
To let you KNOW WHY NOTHING HAS BEEN ON HERE THIS WEEKEND, but bare-bones!

Right now I've already spent the entire day typing and writing and even going over what I've typed and written with Youngest Brother to see what he thinks of it.

I'm not one of these people who would be bitching if I was forced to stay home due to the Chinavirus, because doing what I do as a writer and creator, I ACTUALLY NEED THE TIME!
Ironically.
Ironic, isn't it...?

I NEED THE TIME.
That others claim, being on quarantine, stuck at home.
Is a waste.
Of time.
To them.
While I not only need the time.
But have too many great uses that I can put the time to.

With all of that typed?
I'm going to have to wrap it up, as usual, if I want to get any sleep and be in any condition for the Dayjob.

Goodnight.
From Philadelphia....


No comments:

Post a Comment