Saturday, April 25, 2020

The Cynical Historian - 10 Common Slavery Myths

Decided to post this, because it is FURTHER PROOF that for as long as Black-PEOPLE DO NOT SEEK, GAIN, AND PERPETUATE, POWER, well...?

Outsiders.
Will have plenty to say and keep in mind with this video that while WHAT I HAVE TYPED...?
Appears to be AGAINST THIS VIDEO and the Fact that it was made BY AN OUTSIDER.
And note?
The words I have CHOSEN TO USE.
And I type THAT PART because I've already been shown THAT PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY AND/OR AS AGENTS OF NAZI-AMERICAN AUTHORITY?

You've already proven to have...?
Reading comprehension problems.

So I'll keep things straight-forward so you don't injure your poor little brain trying to think of how to misconstrue what I've typed.
-_-
Shit.
I used the word "misconstrue".

Uhhhhhhhhhh, ha!
So you don't try to INTENTIONALLY PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE TYPED.
^_^!
There.
FIXED!

Here is the Video;

No comments:

Post a Comment