Thursday, April 8, 2021

Chris Miller - NO PUNISHMENT OR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY


Here is Chris Miller highlighting something that shows once again that Black-Americans TRUSTING White-Americans IN AREAS OF IMPORTANCE...!?

Is simply a waste of TIME.

Also!?
FOR ANYONE WHO STILL CLAIMS BLACK-AMERICANS COMMIT THE MOST CRIMES & THE WHITE-AMERICAN CONTROLLED-&-COLLECTED FBI-STATS AREN'T RIGGED...?

Welp!?
We all saw THOUSANDS of Whites COMMIT TREASON WHEN THEY STORMED THE CAPITOL BUILDING WITH THE INTENT TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT, well...?

NO PUNISHMENTS FOR THEM!
None.

NONE.

I deleted the rest of the post that I typed.
And thank you to those who approached Me today and...?

Reminded Me.

Of what I need to Finish.
And how close I am to FINISHING what I started.
Here is Chris Miller:






No comments:

Post a Comment