Thursday, April 15, 2021

Good. Morning.

From Philadelphia.....
Okay!?

If You REMEMBER.
I typed to You about the Fact that I have been working on CHANGING My Sleep-Schedule, well?

This Morning is the FIRST MORNING when I was able TO DO.
What I set out to do, which is WAKE UP BY 5AM EST.
I've been able to get My Back-Exercises outta the Way, which is Great!
Because the Waking Up part & then MOVING, part, -_-, yeah, NOT FUN.

BUT!?

Ha!

AT LEAST I CAN STILL MOVE THOUGH RIGHT!
Huh, yeah, whaddya think of that!?
Small victories.

Either way the MRI's and X-Rays & some other SCANNING SHIT is being set up & I'll get those done & scheduled BEFORE TOMORROW IS DONE, BUT!?

I'm UP AND RUNNING!
Did My Back-Exercises to the Music in this Post!
Tested the new Cellphone throughout yesterday!
And TODAY!?
I will be doing MY FIRST ATTEMPTS at GETTING ACTUAL POSTING DONE WHILE AT THE DAYJOB WHEN I HAVE TIME, AFTER DAYJOB RESPONSIBILITIES ARE DONE!

With all of that TYPED!?
Lemme KEEP MOVING AND GEARING UP FOR TODAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment