Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Finally Addressing Needs


So I had a doctor's appointment today where I was REMINDED AGAIN that I need to get a car. That's coming up soon as well, BUT FIRST-&-FOREMOST!?

I needed to REPLACE MY CELLPHONE.
I did that by buying a low-end Samsung cellphone first, simply so I could get back to even having a cellphone in the first place!

So the A02s is charging up right now here on My Desk.
I also got a DW (Digital Western) 4TB expansion drive.
I'm gonna phase out all of My Seagate-stuff because Seagate is too fuckin unreliable-&-unpredictable where they will simply fuck up without warning & stay fucked up where they can be RESET.

But whatever info was ON THEM IS LOST.

So I have plenty of Seagate's with info on Them but I've had TOO MANY FUCK UP WHERE I'VE LOST INFO BECAUSE OF IT.

Not to worry, CRITICAL SHIT IS STILL IN MY HANDS THOUGH.
And I post that TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO CERTAIN READERS I STILL HAVE ALL OF MY EVIDENCE & IMPORTANT INFO PERTAINING TO THEM.
I'm going to begin putting info on the DW & phase this Seagate I have hooked up, OUT.

Next!?

I got two large clip-storage sticks so I can EASILY CARRY INFO WITH ME IN MY BACKPACK, DUFFLEBAG & POCKET/S!

So it's been a full-day and of course SEPTA had rail-work on their 101-trolley so I ended up sitting along with the other passengers & it ended up causing Me to be late for the doctor's appointment, and, thanks to the Chinavirus-pandemic, I was told I couldn't be seen, SO!?

Today's visit has had me going 24-hours without food & only water, so I wasn't happy, but I accepted it. I wasn't gonna cause scene, because I was reminded again, IF I HAD A CAR, then...?

I wouldn't have been sitting on the 101 & then late to get to the doctor's office, EITHER WAY!?

I have at least TWO MORE DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS, where THESE ARE SPECIFICALLY AROUND MY BACK-INJURY.

I was PLEASED WITH THE FACT that I was ABLE to do all of the WALKING that I had to do today, but I'm feeling it now, so!?

Lemme wrap this up & call it a night early....



No comments:

Post a Comment