Sunday, April 25, 2021

This Week I'll Be DETAILING WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK....


Yeah I know I DISAPPEARED LAST WEEK, ohhhhhhhh, yeah and BECAUSE OF THE BULLSHIT THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK!?

I ALREADY DECIDED THAT I'M NOT GONNA FUCKIN STRESS MYSELF A 2ND-WEEK IN A FUCKIN-ROW OVER INCOMPETENT FUCKIN MEDICAL-PEOPLE FUCKING UP AND THEN TRYING TO DUMP THE ONUS OF THEIR MISTAKE/S ON ME!

So!?

I WAS SCHEDULED.
To go get My MRI for MY BACK, TOMORROW, welp!?

NOT FUCKIN HAPPENING!

Because the FUCKIN PRIMARY-CARE-OFFICE IS FILLED WITH FUCKIN INCOMPETENT-ASS MORONS!

So TO KEEP MYSELF FROM HAVING A GODDAMN STRESS-RELATED STROKE DUE TO THEIR FUCKIN STUPIDITY!

Where I put up with all of that shit last week Friday.
And more Bullshit EARLIER IN THE WEEK WHERE I HAD FUCKIN NEEDLES SHOVED INTO MY GODDAMN FUCKIN SPINE!!!!!

There ya go there ya go, THAT'S WHY I DISAPPEARED.
Oh and lemme not forget THE FUCKIN ELECTRIC SHOCKS THAT CAME WITH THAT SHIT TOO!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS GREAT!
FUCKIN GREAT!
And that WAS SARCASM.

Because of course NOBODY WARNED ME AHEAD OF TIME THAT I WAS GOING IN TO GET FUCKIN NERVE TESTING DONE ON MY FUCKIN SPINE AND GODDAMN LEGS!!!!!!!!!

I was FUCKED UP FOR TWO-DAYS AFTERWARDS which led to THE SHITSHOW FRIDAY AND THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME!

However...?

I type angry here, but...?
As Youngest Brother bore witness to in BOTH of these stressful situations...?

I handled it with PROFESSIONALISM.
AND?
CALMNESS.

Where, AHEM, like I said from Day-1 of this Blog.
This Blog...?

IS WHERE I CAN FUCKIN COME UP ON HERE AND FUCKIN LOSE MY GODDAMN FUCKIN MIND OVER THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON THAT HAS ZERO FUCKIN REASON TO GODDAMN FUCKIN TAKE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^
See.
Stress.
Relieved.

That's it I'm going to Bed.
Because I've RIGHTFULLY DECIDED that a REPEAT of the Friday-shitshow IS HORRIBLE FOR MY FUCKIN HEALTH.

I'll have the fuckin Primary-Care Center GET THE RIGHT FUCKIN PAPERWORK IN ORDER INSTEAD OF ME DOING WHAT I DID FRIDAY, which, by the Way, FURTHER FUCKED UP MY FUCKIN BACK!
But...?

I did get the X-Rays done.

And it was.
QUITE.
Painful.
Yes it was.
Yes.
It was.

This getting old shit is a PROBLEM.
This is a PROBLEM.
-_-
But...?

I really don't have much of a choice, so...?

I've inked THIS GUY:
Annnnnnnnnnnnd, started to Ink, THIS GIRL:
Now...?

I'm going to Bed.
Since...?

I'm now HEADED INTO THE DAYJOB, instead of to this MRI-appointment, where the MRI-Office?
I APPRECIATED HOW MUCH THEY HELPED ME FRIDAY, but...?

FUCKED UP Paperwork for X-Rays is one thing, BUT FUCKED UP MRI-PAPERWORK?

Totally different.
And I can't risk trying to get My PCP to get this right, so, enough from Me.
I'm going to Bed.
And don't let people jab you in Your Spine while electrocuting You.
Just...?

DON'T.

No comments:

Post a Comment