Saturday, April 17, 2021

Good. Noontime to Ya....


From Philadelphia....

So I've been getting accustomed to having a cellphone & getting what I need to GET PUT ON IT, like all of the APPS that will allow Me to do what I need to DO.

I've also been getting accustomed to THE CONSTANT BARRAGE OF BULLSHIT that comes from using & having a cellphone as well. Like reading something IMPORTANT TO ME and then HAVING AN ADVERT COME UP DIRECTLY AFTER OR WHILE I'M IN THE MIDST OF DOING SOMETHING, which of course, proves that the cellphone is literally monitoring what I am doing & then is PROGRAMMED to find like minded shit!

Even though I never asked nor told it TO DO THAT.
-_-
Of course there has been all kinds of events going on in the World & here in Philadelphia, which, as You can see, I HAVE NOT POSTED NOR TYPED ABOUT.
And that is because I'm MORE CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING MYSELF IN ORDER WITH WHAT I HAVE ON MY PLATE & FOCUSING ON THAT!

I'm sure You've seen that MY POSTINGS HERE IS ABOUT 1 PER DAY.
With increases here-&-there.
I'm still trying to ADJUST to the earlier wake-up, which hasn't gone smoothly, BUT I'm working on that.

I'm trying to REACH A LEVEL OF CONSISTENCY WHERE THINGS ARE DONE ON A DAILY-BASIS BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF BURN OUT. Because of course WE3-work takes time & then Dayjob-work takes time & then SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN ALL THIS POSTING & POST-COMPOSITION TAKES TIME AS WELL.

ORGANIZING ALL OF THIS CORRECTLY?
Has GOTTEN A LOT EASIER NOW THAT I HAVE THIS CELLPHONE.
So now I am going through the Process of GETTING MYSELF IN ORDER SO THAT I CAN REACH THE LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY I NEED.

With all THAT TYPED!?
Lemme get to work on inking & coloring & I'll be posting PERIODICALLY throughout today...! 


No comments:

Post a Comment