Sunday, November 21, 2021

Good Afternoon, from Philadelphia....

I've been keeping the ankle-iced, while constantly working on WE3 artwork-inking!
Of course My Mind has been preoccupied with the Death of My Youngest Brother where I've also been looking at what I type on here AND THE FACT, that I've REPEATEDLY WARNED:
If You are dealing with ANYONE.
WHO HAS A HISTORY OF PUTTING YOU IN HARMS WAY OR HARMING...!?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE & AWAY FROM WHOMEVER THEY ARE!!!!!
Youngest Brother...?
Kept on ALLOWING His Biological-Older Brother to do things that He should have been PUNISHED FOR & THEN CAST OUT WITH NO FURTHER CONTACT WITH HIM.

I've typed on here before that nobody gives a fuck about shit IF YOU ARE DEAD & UNABLE TO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF & PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS...!

That's it, that's all.
You'd BETTER VALUE YOUR LIFE.
Because WILLFULLY PUTTING IT IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WITH A HISTORY OF ACTUALLY HARMING YOU...!?

Will cause You to lose Your Life....


No comments:

Post a Comment