Sunday, November 14, 2021

This is Why I've NO TOLERANCE for Fucked-Up Family-Members or those who WANT TO KEEP, Fucked-Up Family-Members around Them....

Good Evening.
From Philadelphia....
So no sooner did I post about the Fact that I'd just missed posting due to My OWN LACK OF SLEEP. And the Fact that I CANNOT DO SUCH THINGS, due to My Poor Health, well...?

There has been another situation going on with Youngest Brother, where it APPEARED AS THOUGH he would survive it, however...?

Transplant-recipients and the Chinavirus don't mix.
One of the problems that is not nearly talked about enough to the general public when people get an organ transplant, is the Fact that THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM, becomes COMPROMISED.

I've already typed in the past about the Fact that My Youngest Brother died numerous times on the organ-transplant operating table.
That is not exaggeration on my part.
It cost Him an eye & reduced him to being partially blind in his other eye.
So of course one of THE MAIN THINGS I'VE DONE, since this phony pandemic has been going, IS AVOID DIRECT PHYSICAL VISITS WITH HIM, as a SAFETY PRECAUTION.

But as Usual...?

There is always at least ONE Nigger-Traitor, OPENLY LURKING IN ALL BLACK-AMERICAN FAMILIES.
In this instance, it is My Youngest Brother's OLDEST BIOLOGICAL BROTHER.

This Scumbag?
Has ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM.
...
...Always.

There are PLENTY of things that have gone on that I HAVE NOT, typed on this Blog.
So I am typing this tonight, so that this Blog, fulfills ONE OF the Functions that I created it for.
Because of course this Scumbag, got himself infected with the Chinavirus.
SAID NOTHING.
Then went & saw My Youngest Brother.

Let that SINK IN.
By the Way.
Youngest Brother has been in the hospital for WEEKS.
And APPEARED to have SURVIVED, however?

His health collapsed Friday, so, you now know why there has been NO POSTINGS, till now.

Middle Brother & I have been in constant communication, because We KNOW that the reason why Our Youngest Brother is now on full life support, is because of His OWN Biological Older Brother. 

I AM TYPING THIS.
To PROVIDE FURTHER PROOF.
OF WHY I NO LONGER EVEN ATTEMPT TO TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON STAYING CONNECTED TO SCUMBAGS & DIRT-BAGS WHO ARE THEIR FAMILY, because at some point or another...?

They will betray You at the most...?

Unwanted.
AND UNEXPECTED.
Of Times.
Keeping OR ALLOWING, "family-members", who have a LENGTHY HISTORY, of Betrayal.
Abuse.
Neglect.
Criminal Behavior.
QUESTIONABLE JUDGEMENT.
RAPE.
ABUSE OF CHILDREN.
EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN.

These types of FAMILY-MEMBERS.
Are to be DESTROYED.
Immediately.
Otherwise...?

They will come back to do harm to those You Love.

So I've POSTED THIS, where THE IRONY IS, that Youngest Brother GENERALLY, steered clear of this Nigger-Traitor, however...?

He LOWERED HIS GUARD, where the Moment I heard this Scumbag had "helped Him"?
I IMMEDIATELY REMINDED HIM OF ALL OF THE SHIT THIS PIECE OF TRASH HAS DONE.

When We LAST SPOKE, last week Wednesday, Youngest Brother confessed that he'd been careless, BUT...!?
Things HAD WORKED OUT, or so it seemed, for the Record, this has been something that has been bothering Me since it started weeks ago, when Youngest Brother was forced to have to go in to the hospital.

Friday I was told he wouldn't survive the Night.
However...?
He survived.
We were then told he wouldn't survive LAST NIGHT, but He did.
Now...?

The Doctors don't know what to say, he is on full life-support, had to be put in an induced coma, due to his lungs failing.
There are no visitors allowed.
And I am 100%-certain that He will continue to fight for His Life till the End, or...? 

His Survival.  




No comments:

Post a Comment