Thursday, November 18, 2021

So Much for That....

Well, I've been reminded, again, of not only My Age, but also, how hard I've been pushing myself.

So, to deal with My Youngest Brother's death, one of the things I've done is really exercise hard and then grab the microns & whatever artwork I believe NEEDS TO BE IMMEDIATELY FINISHED, so I can move forward.

I've inked 5 past due pieces of artwork completely and finally hit the Wall yesterday due to lack of sleep and reflecting on the Fact that My Youngest Brother has died, because his own biological older brother was still the Scumbag Passive-Aggressive Pussy that he's always been.

Making matters worse is the Fact that We'd talked extensively over the years, as far as Youngest Brother & I, about His Biological Brother, and just how much of a Scumbag Screw-Up he is & how he has constantly taken opportunities and simply destroyed whatever ones he has gotten.

The Irony is the Fact that, as I've typed on here before, Black-Americans who either carelessly throw away Their Racial-Identity in order to indulge in Niggatry, or?
Embrace the White Racial-Identity Concept of being a Nigga, where they then become witting or unwitting pawns that pad negative-stats of justification, that muddies-&-murk's the already shitty-waters of Black-American PR and perceptions by Non Black-Americans. Where those among Our Ranks who buy into or become Niggas, get an almost baffling amount of opportunities, that they out-&-out don't deserve, yet, keep getting them, and they always come, from Whites.

Youngest Brother's Biological Older Brother, has had an insulting amount of opportunities that he never should have gotten, however, as I've typed before, centuries of Whites being able to control Black-American lives, regardless of how the Black-American behaves, has created an ability for Whites to correctly deduce which Black-Americans will take those opportunities and share their gains with other Black-Americans, and which ones won't.

Right now as I type this, I'm watching a similar situation play out with the Black-Youtuber Chiseled Adonis, where I will post his recent video where has become angry-&-frustrated beyond belief. Because White-Owned & Dominated YouTube, keeps striking his channel and various commentaries-&-vids he's done keep getting claimed by others, while his videos are literally being used by OTHER YOUTUBERS, who are able to keep the videos up, keep the monetization, and never get hit with strikes, among other things.

There is also a collective court battle going on right now as I type where a group of Black-Youtubers have sued YouTube for Anti-Black Racial Discrimination, over YouTube's clear cut targeting of Their Channels due to the content that they are creating, once again showing that when Black-Americans create things that will benefit Us, empower Us, and bring order-&-stability to Our Ranks?

Whites immediately interfere even when they are fully-aware that their interference is blatant and can be openly contrasted to how indifferent & uninterested they are in doing the same things to Non-Blacks, as well as themselves.

Jason Black, Tariq Nasheed, Professor Blacktruth, Taurean Reign, Nicole's View, Chris Miller, Lisa Cabrera, Dr. Boyce Watkins, Dr. Claud Anderson, MC LMNOP, BGP, John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Francis Cress Welsing, Chancellor Williams, Fredrick Douglass, WEB DuBois, Fannie Lou Hamer, Nat Turner, Marcus Garvey, Tiesha Essex, Bobby Glanton Smith, Zo Williams, Corey Holcomb, Dave Chappelle, Huey Newton, Johnny Cochran, Shirley Chisolm, Judge Olu Stevens, and countless others!
Have pointed out and shown the Fact that when Black-Americans mobilize &/or move with purpose and accomplish-&-achieve where those achievements will directly benefit other Black-Americans and put the ability for Black-Americans to have control over their own lives and the environment/s We live in...!?

Whites are the first to come running with the only intention being stopping any and all of that.

They are quickly followed by Their Slaves.
These same Whites and Their Slaves, will bend over backwards, to provide actual opportunities to inept &/or unqualified Black-Americans, as a piss-poor bearded-shield to blatantly claim they aren't Anti-Black Bigots. Where it is insultingly-obvious that the Black-American Beard cannot or will not be able to seize the opportunity and capitalize on it, or Worse, which is the Normal Routine...?

They will give access-&-opportunities.
To Nigger-Traitors.
And Niggas....

Youngest Brother was painfully aware that His Biological-Older Brother?

Fit into this category.
Mind You, a situation at My Dayjob came up, where?
Because I live in the Real World?
And accept Reality?

My Supervisor was shocked when I was able to tell Him months in advance that something that has absolutely zero-probability, to even be remotely considered as a problem, would be treated as if it was or is, STRICTLY BECAUSE I AM INVOLVED. And I have FIRMLY SHOWN WHERE MY PRINCIPLES ARE.

Sure enough, Supervisor was shocked, and He too is a Black-American by the Way, but when We talked he made it clear "I can't believe people went above My Head to try to complain about something, where...!? That makes NO SENSE! And it's NONE OF THEIR FUCKIN BUSINESS TO EVEN BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT...!?"

"Ahhhh," I told Him "but History doesn't matter, right...?"

And he said "...This shit is dark, man, I mean...? For You to be able to PREDICT. Months IN ADVANCE, that something LIKE CLEANING OUT A STORAGE ROOM, that, NOBODY HAS GIVEN A FUCK ABOUT FOR DAMN NEAR TWO-DECADES...!?"

But I reminded Him that because of the way I carry myself.
What I say when I choose to speak & how I say it, WHY, I say, what I say, WHEN, I say it.
These are ALL NEGATIVE SIGNS OF THE PAST.
That "this Negro", is "one of THOSE KINDS OF BLACKS".
He's not here to "make friends".
He's not here to be "the Cool Coon, Black".
I'm here to WORK.
And I have MY OWN OBJECTIVES.
And THIS PLACE.
PROVIDES A MEANS FOR ME TO REACH THOSE OBJECTIVES.
And once ITS USEFULNESS IS UP, to Me, and FOR ME.
Then IT WILL BE discarded, AS IT SHOULD BE.

Simply DOING THIS MUCH?

Is a HISTORICAL RED-FLAG, DATING BACK TO SLAVERY.
Because it is a SIGN that "this Black-Person", HAS AN OBJECTIVE AND KNOWS HOW TO PURSUE IT. And the Society and Environment IS NOT MEANT FOR BLACKS TO ENGAGE IN SUCH BEHAVIORS, unless sanctioned & overseen by someone White....

Niggas?
Because of the very nature of WHAT IT MEANS to be a Nigga.
CAN NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING OF ANY VALUE & MAINTAIN IT.

They are INHERENTLY INEPT.
SELFISH.
AND STUPID.
Regardless of who tries to claim otherwise.
They put THEMSELVES & THEIR WHIMS, above & before, ANYONE AND ANYTHING ELSE.
They may have talent.
They may even be intelligent.
But when looked at and observed for the simple to spot signs of Niggatry...?

They tick all of the treasonous boxes that are supposed to cause THEIR OWN destruction and FAILURE, no matter how they are propped up & promoted by Non-Blacks.

Youngest Brother's Older Biological-Brother had opportunities that, whenever I listened to Youngest Brother?
He himself pointed out THAT THEIR OWN MOTHER had gotten so frustrated with His Older Bio-Brother where she pointed out that Whites were giving Him chances because they knew he'd find a way to fuck it up, which he always did.

This was why even Middle Brother reminded Me that "Look? Youngest Brother knew that You and his older brother weren't gonna get along, but more importantly!? Because of how things are with YOUR OWN FAMILY...!? You weren't gonna tolerate his older brother & probably at some point you & him were gonna go at it!"

Throughout Youngest Brother's fight for His Life, his older brother WISELY AVOIDED ME.
And since Youngest Brother's death I have been working hard where frankly I am tired of having to put up with certain shit not only in my own life, but also the world around me.   

I have...?
Handled this situation...?

Well. 
...For the most part.

But I've also had to take a step back, like last night, where I didn't even realize I'd done something to my right ankle, from mindlessly working out since His Death Monday Night. And I'm certain it was from the Planking & Slow-Burn Push-Up's.  

I need to be mindful, take a moment.
I've only slept for a few hours & I was able to get up, hit the shower, prepare for the Dayjob, till my ankle made it clear that all I'd be doing is making matters worse.

My Supervisor, when I told Him how long Youngest Brother had been fighting for His Life, he'd had the chance to meet My Youngest Brother a number of times.
I appreciate the Fact that he actually was sincere in his condolences and was shocked to find out that I'd been showing up for the Dayjob & putting in my work without letting any of this spill over into my performance, so...?

I think I will make myself some breakfast...
...And actually try to get some sleep.
After I get some sleep, I'll sit down and see what to ink next, then do that, then...?





Start posting.
Good Morning.

From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment