Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Why DO, I Type, more than do Videos or Anything Else...?

I tend to Type because I don't particularly trust making Videos & then posting Them places that I know are owned-&-controlled by Anti-Black Bigots.

Add to the Fact that We as Black-Americans don't actually read enough on a daily-basis, and yes I just typed that.
We don't do these things because We're almost always in some sort of mad-scramble, usually involving everyday life, being more of a chore than it needs to be.
So with no infrastructures of Our Own, We neglect the Basics, where, as Usual, Non-Blacks are right there to reward-&-condone this.

It Falls on Us to address these issues & correct them, but as We also know it requires Time-&-Money to be able to do this.
If You have The Time, then at some point You have to find a means to make enough Money so that You can CONTINUE TO CONTROL YOUR TIME.

If You have The Money, then You can't have all of Your Time TIED UP IN DOING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO KEEP MAKING THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE.

In other words, the Money is USELESS if all of Your Time has to be kept confined into MAKING-&-MAINTAINING THE MONEY.
You LITERALLY can't do anything else, now, due to the Nature of HAVING MONEY?

You CAN SEARCH FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN REPRESENT OR REPRESENTS YOUR INTERESTS & THEN PAY THEM USING YOUR MONEY TO CARRY OUT WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO.
^_^
Do You see what I just did there with what I TYPED...?

I just showed YOU....








WHY WHITES DON'T WANT TO PAY US CASH-REPARATIONS AS BLACK-AMERICANS....

No comments:

Post a Comment