Saturday, November 27, 2021

So I'm back from the Hospital, it's been a VERY LONG Night....

First of all I'd like to type a thank you to those off-line who kept pushing Me to go & make sure everything was in order with My Health.

I've been pushing non-stop since Youngest Brother's Death & it caught up to Me on Sunday & I kept pushing till last night. I even brought My Laptop & equipment into the ER & once I got My Room I started working again.

The Doctor there said that I was blaming myself for not finishing enough work so that I could have made a financial difference for Youngest Brother while he was in the hospital fighting for his life. But then he pointed out that once he got COVID with the type of pre-existing serious ailments he already had, the fact he even survived for a month showed how tough he was. He made it clear that simply having diabetes was normally enough to kill someone within 2-weeks max.

Youngest Brother was indeed tough & was a running-back in high school, among other things.

I got my affairs in order as best as possible before I headed out last night & went over things with Middle Brother just in case. I kept him informed the entire time I was at the ER & then once I got placed into a hospital room.

BOTH DOCTORS were NOT HAPPY WITH ME.
When they found out that once I fucked up My Ankle...?

I literally DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIT AT MY DESK & INK ARTWORK FOR LITERALLY 6-TO-7 HOURS STRAIGHT, where one informed Me that I'd agitated the sciatic-nerve in My Left Hip, which is why it felt like I had developed blood clots from literally doing nothing but sitting & inking for hours.
Stopping to cook.
Shower.
Then back to inking for hours.
Then going to Bed.

They both understood that the reason why I was so mindlessly doing that was because of the Fact that Youngest Brother died & I never finished anything to any degree with WE3 where I could have helped him FINANCIALLY.

They then REMINDED ME like My Coworkers at the Dayjob that I can no longer just be reckless with My Body, because of My Age.

They ran test & they came back negative so that was a HUGE RELIEF.
Then they got on Me over the Fact that I LITERALLY DID NOT GO TO THE ER when the problems started LAST SUNDAY and instead just kept plowing ahead.

One of them suggested I talk to the Hospital Chaplin, which I declined, he then said "You just want to get out of here so You can get back to working."

Yes.

Yes.

My slow plodding has caused enough damage.

I went on ahead and ordered a whole bunch of graphics arts programs & downloaded them yesterday & was testing them while in My ER Room this morning.  
The Nurse told Me that I am driven, but that what the Doctor's said is true "You can't move any faster than You are already moving."

And I am tired of hearing that.
Even though it is true.

Either way...?

I'm back home now.
I've been up since 6am EST yesterday, working.
I'm almost ready to AT LEAST.
Show You the Inked worked that has been done since Youngest Brother's Death.
I also EXPERIMENTED with the graphic-arts programs & will include what I worked on in the ER tonight.
I literally have not eaten from 6am yesterday till literally right now as I post this, so?

I brought some food while I was out.
I'm gonna post this post, now.
And eat...
...Then get some sleep... then get back to work....
Good.
Morning...

From Philadelphia....



No comments:

Post a Comment