Thursday, November 11, 2021

Pushed a Little TOO HARD yesterday....

Yesterday I was literally too beat up to do anything other than climb in the Bed, get some much needed rest, and let my body heal up.

I meant what I said about pushing myself & yesterday it caught up to me, so, because I'm NOT a spring chicken anymore. I had no choice but to shut everything down. Funny thing is that I have been getting up closer & closer to 5am EST. I'm not always posting my workouts & I'm not always posting new artwork, but!?

I am making sure to get work done ON A DAILY BASIS, however, as I have typed before, Dayjob-work always has to come first. Otherwise I have no means to power what I am doing, mind you!?

I made some sales last month, which I also didn't post. Nothing EARTH SHATTERING, but a DEFINITE IMPROVEMENT FROM MAKING ZERO SALES.
So I'm pushing ahead and yesterday morning I literally got up & immediately started cooking my food FOR THE DAY.
So I was up at 5am EST.
HIT THE SHOWER.
Got dressed.
Put the wireless-headphones on & started having the laptop search for info & listening to it & various Black-Youtubers, while I was cooking.

By the time I got done it was time to head out & so I did.
Wednesday's are the hardest Dayjob-days & also the day that I designated for doing the 30-minute DDP-Yoga Routine, NOT MY SMARTEST MOVE, by the Way.
Because I'm not a young-man nor have I finally gotten my spinal-problems fixed, so I think it is obvious that all of these things came together at the same time yesterday & REMINDED ME, that I can't be physically-reckless, regardless of my reasons.

Needless to say I put in the Dayjob-work, where My Supervisor was like "YO!? -_- This fuckin guy, DID YOU EVEN TAKE A BREAK!? HOW DID YOU GET ALL OF THIS DONE!?"

The DDP-Yoga Routines as well as the ones I've come up with, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY...?

Has ALWAYS GIVEN ME AN IMMEDIATE BOOST OF ENERGY WHERE I THEN AM ABLE TO FEED OFF THAT & DO MORE PHYSICAL-ACTIVITY WHERE I CAN THEN USE THAT EXTRA ENERGY TO DO MENTAL-ACTIVITIES!!!!!!

The Decline of My Physical-Body, however, doesn't always LIKE THAT.
And yesterday was one of those days where once I sat down, WORKED OUT THE DETAILS OF THE NEW ASI-VIPER VIXEN SKETCH, DREW HER UP!!!!!
THEN STARTED TYPING FOR BACKSTORY, well...?

Evvvvvvvvvvvvverything went straight to shit.
SITTING, became a problem, AND WALKING WAS BEYOND PAINFUL, but I needed to get some items from the supermarket, so I soldiered-forth and did that, where...?

I then got an earful from coworkers where I was told to my face "You are RECKLESS WITH YOUR BODY."
-_-
So then I was ushered to sit down & then they realized all of the work for the day, at least, FOR MY POSITION, was already done.
So I was simply told to just "Sit down & DO NOTHING, Jesus."
"How are you even walking?"
Well...?

Growing up in My Mother's House...?
There wasn't much room for...?
...Illness & injury, at Least...not for Me....
So My Supervisor sat with Me right quick & simply said that I have a wonderful work-ethic, but he felt as though I was pushing TOO HARD & not remembering or caring, that I'm not late 20's or 30's or early-40's.
But the Fact that I'm about to turn 50-years old with serious spinal-injuries & a spinal-condition where I APPRECIATE the Fact that he said "You still have A LOT TO DO. But You're pushing like Your Body is in one piece & that You're not gettin older. I can ONLY IMAGINE what You were like when You were in shape & good physical condition, but...? These ain't those times, man, you GOTTA be more mindful of YOUR CURRENT CONDITION. Take a BREAK, shit is in order, everything's good."

So of course, I didn't do that.
I got the basics done & was working on the hands for the ASI-Viper Vixen drawing when I realized it was time to head back here.
I was pissed that since I haven't gotten a car yet, then it was gonna DISRUPT my ability to KEEP WORKING ON THE NEW SKETCH, because I wanted to have ENOUGH OF HER READY SO I COULD POST LAST NIGHT.

So I went on ahead, caught the Bus, annnnnnnnnnnd, promptly passed out FROM LACK OF SLEEP!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I managed to WAKE UP literally before My Stop, so that lets You know I don't have A SHORT COMMUTE TO THE DAYJOB.
Of course when it was TIME TO GET UP & GET OFF THE BUS, ohhhhh-ho-HO!!!!!
THAT WAS GREAT!
I got off the Bus, got back here, and there wasn't shit for Me to even TRY TO DO, except GET IN THE FUCKIN BED!!!!!!

And here I am now.

Lemme go on ahead & GET THESE POSTS UP...!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment