Thursday, January 6, 2022

Good Afternoon....


From Philadelphia....

So?
I finally was able to book an appointment & that'll be tomorrow.
Then it'll take this weekend & My Test Results will probably come back Tuesday, in the meantime...?

I have literally just finished eating food that was cooked SUNDAY, because LITERALLY EATING IS EXHAUSTING.
-_-
Yeah, that's one I DEFINITELY DIDN'T SEE COMING.
I made some spaghetti with meat sauce ON SUNDAY.
It LITERALLY TOOK TILL YESTERDAY to FINALLY FINISH EATING THAT, because ANY ATTEMPTS TO EAT EVEN DECENT-SIZED PORTIONS RESULTED IN IMMEDIATE FATIGUE. As I attempted to EAT.
-_-
Thankfully when I went out Sunday I ANTICIPATED AS MUCH and made sure to stock up on oranges and that has PRETTY MUCH BEEN My Go To MEAL.
-_-
An orange.

AN.
Orange.

What I've loved is the Fact that I'VE BEEN ABLE TO SUSTAIN MYSELF THIS WAY. As it is easily-obvious there isn't much else I can do. So TODAY marks 1st time I've been able to stay upright long enough to type this & not suffer from immediate exhaustion, AGAIN!?

I am FAR BETTER OFF THAN I WAS WHEN THIS ALL STARTED, so let THAT sink in!
Lemme post this before I can't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment