Thursday, January 13, 2022

...? I think My Dayjob-Employer is trying to Trick Me into Returning Earlier than I have to....


So?
I'm still alive.
I'm gonna have to be brief because I'm suffering from dizziness & fatigue, which is getting on my nerves.
Long story short?

I just reviewed information & the info DOES NOT say what My Supervisor said to Me, if anything IT SAYS THE MASSIVE OPPOSITE!
Of what He said.

I've sent an email to the appropriate office so they can clarify.
But I've typed before that things go straight to SHIT when I'm not fuckin at the Dayjob.
I think this man is trying to con me back sooner than I can even go, because things aren't going too great. Which is NOT MY FAULT NOR MY PROBLEM.

The Chinavirus killed Youngest-Brother in November, no fuckin way am I gonna fuckin play games & get Myself killed cuz some fuckin job I don't fuckin own-nor-control!?

Can't fuckin function properly because I'm not there.
I've told them before that they need to fuckin crack the whip on the rest of the fuckin people there so shit works smoothly whenever I'm out. But they refuse to do it, that isn't my fault nor my problem when I am facing off against some virus that can kill me if I'm not careful.

That's it!
That's all I have to type, as if that isn't enough.
I'd also like to know how this is so much fuckin better than Trump.
Biden is not making it clear that employers can't be out here trying to force employees back to work AFTER THEY'VE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID.
You don't want sick people who are still fuckin suffering from COVID to then be forced or pressured back to their Dayjob/s where they then begin infecting others while still suffering themselves...!

-_-
Tch!
I just typed that while knowing it's naively-stupid, because shit has never actually been that way. That's how I know I'm still unwell, THAT'S IT!?
I'm gettin back in the BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment