Sunday, January 30, 2022

Professor Blacktruth - MoT #40 Who Owes Us Reparations Part 1 Wall Street


I just finished taking the Decongestant prescribed by My Doctor. I've never had to take this kind of medicine BY ITSELF.
So normally cold-&-flu medication/s HAVE a decongestant already in them. So to take tablets SPECIFICALLY to deal with this issue is NEW FOR ME.

In the Midst of doing this I decided to listen SPECIFICALLY TO Professor Blacktruth's Reparations-series and just the amount of SHEER INFORMATION SHOWS that We are PAST DUE OWED REPARATIONS.

For the Record I am FULLY-AWARE that Whites in Power & Government, as well as Their Slaves, are FULLY-AWARE OF THIS. But I decided to post this series of video-essays by Professor Blacktruth because they need to be kept fresh in the front of OUR MINDS THAT THIS IS ONE OF OUR ACTUAL NEEDS-&-ISSUES.


No comments:

Post a Comment