Monday, January 24, 2022

Regardless of My Recklessness...? Stretches & Workout...? Done.


To say...?

I am shocked, would be an understatement.

I went to bed last night bound and determined to get up and make an honest attempt at stretching and getting a workout in & lo-&-behold I got up, with difficulty.

And got it done.

My Spine is all kinds of fucked up, especially the very center of it, BUT...!?

I've typed about it before & I will type it again:
DDP-Yoga.
Works.

I would suggest You look into if You need to get in shape, get your energy level up and, like Me, have serious ailments that Yoga can actually help You with, where once again, DDP-Yoga is more than standard-Yoga.

With all of that Typed?
Time for Me to hit the shower & get ready to head in to the Dayjob.
One of the Reasons why I really pushed to get this done THIS MORNING is because over the Weekend My COVID-symptoms flared up. I've typed it before & I'll type it again, kudos to the various Chinese Med-Sci People involved in the creation of the Chinavirus. And once again I will remind late comers that I call it the Chinavirus the same way the Ebola Virus & Zika Virus.

FYI no vaccine was ever successfully created for either the Ebola or Zika Virus, just, once again, showing You a MULTITUDE of sides on how things are handled when it ONLY PERTAINS TO BLACK-PEOPLE. And yes, they had tests done TO DEVELOP vaccines for both, none worked, but there was LITTLE TO NO INFORMATION ON HOW THOSE TESTS WENT & HOW ANYONE FARED AFTER BEING GIVEN THOSE EXPERIMENTAL-VACCINES, so if You are wondering, Yes.

I just gave You a GLIMPSE of the current-situation WITH the Chinavirus.
And a LOOK INTO A PREDICTABLE FUTURE.
Where, in the End, much like there is NO VACCINE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AGAINST THE FLU?

The Chinavirus of COVID-19 will end up the same way, which is why Chinese med-sci experts sought to make this viral-weapon the way that they did, NOW?!

You can simply dismiss what I just typed, which is fine by Me.
Because remember...?

The US said no such weapon like "Agent Orange" existed too.

And of course...?

You do remember that lovely weapon too, right...?
Or how about White-South African genocidal-operation, Project Coast.

There.
I've left two pieces of proof where people were told "That's not real, that didn't go on, nobody would ever make something like that or do something like that.", meanwhile...?

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment