Thursday, March 26, 2015

From Child to Man

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

I'm taking a quick break from working on my book from Child to Man. I've got 90 days to finish it up and get it published one way or another and start generating some kind of revenue off of it. But the one thing I am not doing is cutting corners and rushing what I type and do, because then I can be sure that it won't sell.

It's a Black Sci-Fi Adventure-Drama and I'm really excited with what I have done so far in typing it up. I just finished a flashback scene where the father of the main-character is looking back on how his children have seen through the lies and deception of the Empire that they once served with loyalty. He's proud of the fact that he was at least able to pass on the reality of the relationship between their region, the Border-Region Territories, the BRT, and the Empire they serve. Or served with loyalty, before they decided to GET RID OF THEM! >_<!!!!!

Much of this book is based on Black History and it asks the question of what happens when your usefulness is up...?
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment