Saturday, March 28, 2015

Something to Shoot For...!

Good Night From Philadelphia,

Just finished watching Planet Hulk, which is an old 2009 Marvel Animated Movie made through LIONSGATE MOVIE STUDIOS! Not even gonna lie, I actually enjoyed it! Watched it while I was eating dinner after typing up today's pages for my book. Just wanted to stop by here because this is the level that I am going to ultimately reach and spinning things off of my actual written works will go a long way in doing that! They say if you wanna be the best then you have to BEAT the best and Marvel Comics & Studios along with DC Comics & Studios are THEE BEST! What I have always made has always been compared to the different comic book writers and authors of high standard who cover fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, with some sort of drama element, since I was in high school. After watching Planet Hulk it really inspired me to work even harder, but I simply wanted to run through here, type this up right quick! And share it with all of you. LATER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment