Monday, March 30, 2015

Working My ASS OFF!

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

Compiled the Handbook of From Child to Man yesterday. Over 211 pages and over 110,000 words. In normal book publishing formats that means this handbook would come out to 300-to-350 pages! I'm only gonna sell it for $5, but if I was to go though a publisher they'd probably sell it for $10USD-to-$15USD. However I'm not looking for a publisher because I want From Child to Man to stay EXACTLY AS I WROTE IT. Which means that it is a book centered around main Black characters who aren't kissing ass, suckin dick and playing sidekicks. So thanks Michelle Rodriguez, but Black People have been making comic book characters since the fuckin 50's. But thanks for making an ass outta yourself by believing that Black People sit around waiting for White Americans to make a place for us.

American History is filled with Black self-reliance and White American petty-bigotry where they intentionally destroy what we have built. But people like Michelle Rodriguez, who plays the same wanna-be tough-girl Latina-chick who tends to get KILLED EVERY MOVIE, is too busy to know that. She belongs right next to Shelby Steele and the rest of the so-called Black American political leaders who kiss White American ass and talk shit.

I just finished my first 2-a-Day workout in nearly a year. Now I'm gonna go on ahead & hit this shower and eat dinner. Blood pressure is at 118/70 at 104 bpm (beats per minute). And for those that wonder or want to know why did I just throw shade at Michelle Rodriguez, I'll come back later and post what she said a few weeks ago where I didn't address it with any of the normal Black Youtubers I post comments to and talk to. My comments have actually earned me subscribers over the last few months, even though I don't post videos. I may finally move into that area next, I'm not sure because Youtube is a place that is full-of-shit and has been caught intentionally keeping certain peoples views down and subscriptions down when they talk about issues that may be uncomfortable or too political on their site. Either way!? Lemme get moving!

WORKIN HARD IN PHILADELPHIA, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment