Thursday, March 26, 2015

When Trash Attacks with a Side-Piece....


Good Morning from Philadelphia,

It's taken me how long before I finally decided to actually start my own blog site? I've been typing posts and writing for other people and their yahoo groups, catfight sites, and so-called books for how long? Too long. But this morning after I finished my workout I realized that I'd just gone through the entirety of yesterday without eating anything except for a kit-kat candy bar and drinking water here and there. It has been decades since I was able to go through a full 24 hours without actually eating something. And then for me to pull this off with only one candy bar being eaten and having had the audacity to walk up into the neighborhood pizzeria and cool-off talking to the owner after having some fraudulent-ass clown call me to talk shit about something where when I pressed him?

He quickly backed down and proved to me that I knew all along what kind of a "man" this dirt-bag was and is. The audacity of some dude who is married and claiming to be a "man of God", while supposedly working with a guy whose music is all about making women's panties drop, trying to talk crap to me like he has a pot-to-piss-in or a window-to-throw-it-out-of, is insultingly, annoying. I really got the chance to see why the world has gone to hell in a hand-basket with a hand grenade, because the scum of the earth are emboldened to speak when they know they really ought ta sit their dumb-ass down and shut the fuck up.

The fact that a married man who cheats on his wife and interfered in my relationship would have the audacity to think he can high-post with me AND CALL ME UP to try to talk to me about ANYTHING. Let me type that again. The fact that a man who cheats on his wife and then interfered in my relationship with my woman of that time, how in the world is the side-chick-DUDE, who is married, gonna have the balls to call me and think he wouldn't get anything except for disrespect and contempt and then a reminder of just what kind of dirt-bag bastard he is. To have the audacity to open his filthy little lying mouth to me and think he wasn't gonna get anything except for his punk-card pulled for it, reminds me of when Parrish Smith from EPMD said in Get the Bozack;
'Cause as you moan and groan, from the mouth you foam
Sayin' deep down inside, I shoulda left P alone
'Cause it's a fact, black, that when I'm loopin' the track
To lounge in the Danger Zone, because I'm back
In fact, Jack, before I launch my attack
Premeditate my assassination and come strapped
'Playin rough an tough, but when I called your bluff
You tried to post on the microphone doctor 
AND GOT SNUFFED!"

The audacity of people today, especially people within my own age-set, to blatantly do dirt and kick rocks and cause scenes with people. But then think that nothing is supposed to happen to them for their trifling behavior. And I've had enough of the fake religious muthafucka's, for real! These fools are the most molesting, raping, embezzling, stealing, bastards and bitches! EVER! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! You can't turn your back or turn on a TV or radio or hit up your home page without something scrolling, trolling, sprawling, TRAWLING ACROSS THE SCREEN! That some religious man or woman has done something so damn shady that they can break LeSean McCoy's ankles! I know this is my first blog post, but this has been an ongoing problem where scumbags that I've tried to move on from, insist on trying to drag me into some ole Real Housewives, Ghetto-Gaggers, Nigga-Moment bullshit!

Let me make one thing clear to anybody reading this and I understand what I'm about to type is actually basic common sense. With the trick being knowing how to turn off your emotions and block-out-the-bullshit-that-the-other-person-is-talking and focus-solely-on-the-facts-of-what-the-hell-did-this-fool-just-say or do. I had to learn the hard way again yesterday that I was actually given too many warnings that the woman I was with was simply not worth and was never gonna be worth it. After the nonsense yesterday I realized once it was over that everything actually boils down to this;

Never invest in anyone who can never tell the truth. But always has drama in their life and it is never their fault why drama always follows them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment