Monday, July 20, 2015

A GREAT MASH-UP! CAM87 and some Early Morning Retrospection....

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

I've been TOLD that I should finally start doing youtube videos. I've actually kicked the idea around for years and never went through with it. I'm in the midst of working on a short-story, well!? A story! For the character of CAM87, this man right here;
CAM87 is an old character concept I came up with when I was in 10th grade. I fiddled with it and wrote out bits-n-pieces but never finished anything. So when I started working on the World Within Worlds books, in From Child to Man, Book-Zero. The organization that CAM87 belongs to is mentioned and the fact that the otherdimension he lives in, Neoearth, is actually OUR PRESENT-DAY WORLD.

CAM87 underwent extensive tests to make him CAPABLE of fighting against people who have crossed over FROM THE DIMENSION that From Child to Man, Book-Zero takes place! So I'm working on that and something catches my eye and I decided to click on it and lo and behold I find a MASH-UP! That actually makes Fury Road way better than the movie actually was! HERE IS THE VIDEO! It definitely INSPIRED ME TO WORK HARDER AND BETTER! For the record I may or may not have hopefully been able to get some assistance from someone I really respect a lot! I'll know in a few days what's what and then you'll know what's what! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
-_-
Don't look at me like that.
It's hard out here with a limp.
O_O?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This song always makes me laugh! Cuz it's hard out here with a limp! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! 
Aimin Low and Hittin the Mark Records!
Fuck outta here, hard out here for a pimp.
O_O?
Juvenile's song Back that Ass Up came out in 
1999
And Miley Cyrus appeared WHEN EXACTLY?
Meanwhile?
All of the Cash Money Rappers that appeared in BACK THAT ASS UP? 
They're all either GONE from Cash Money, AT WAR with Cash Money or have fallen off. 
Why did I post these, because I was reminded of how some Black Rappers have come and gone 
and they're never coming back.
Ever.
Then I looked at what they wrote or did during THEIR TIME?
And Hustle & Flow, which put Terrence Howard on the map.
Was Empire before Empire came out. 
Which means that NOT ONLY HAS TERRENCE HOWARD'S CAREER 
NOT ACTUALLY ADVANCED, BUT?
We as Black People have gone around in a useless circle where I look at what it is that follows?
The Mash-Up Video at the end of all of this?
I keep seeing the same signs that we're more concerned about rolling around in the QUESTIONABLE OR CRAPPIEST PARTS OF THE PAST. 
Instead of moving forward and FORCING OUR WAY INTO THE FUTURE.
The FACT that Empire? Is nothing more than the CONTINUATION of Hustle & Flow?
How'd he say that shit "That bodes more ill, than good."
Hustle & Flow came out in 2005.
Here it is 2015 and Empire AND POWER, really?
This is why Michelle Rodriguez can talk HER SHIT. 
Cuz we're obsessed with taking the fuckin easy way out.
Whites, White-Jews, Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese, all these races-n-places create ENTERTAINMENT that is FUTURISTIC and shows THEM. 
In the future.
While we're getting hijacked by Miley Cyrus who SUPPOSEDLY was Twerking with Thieving-Ass Cheating-Ass Robin Thicke.
When Back that Ass Up came out all the way the fuck back in 19-fuckin-99.
Do you see what I'm saying?
Miley Cyrus will "GET CREDIT" for SOMETHING ALREADY DONE IN THE PAST BY BLACK PEOPLE, YET WE MAKE NO MOVIES OR SCI-FI THAT DEPICTS US IN THE FUTURE AND THEN WE PUSH THAT LIKE THOSE BLACKWOMEN WERE PUSHING THEIR ASSES AT THE CAMERA.
Priorities.
Priorities.
It's Late.
I need sleep.
BUt!? I think I still made my point.
We get ripped off over A PAST WE CREATED.
Then WE CREATE NOTHING THAT DEPICTS US IN THE FUTURE.
It just stands out, that's all, meanwhile?
 Here is the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment