Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Getting Ready to HEAD OUT!

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Getting ready to head out and I was getting all of my paperwork in order and I saw an old medical form from July 26th 2012 where my blood pressure used to be;

178/124, GODDAMN DAMN THAT WAS HIGH AS HELL! Those are the readings where YOU DIE! FOR REAL FOR REAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I've come a long way in a relatively short time. O__O It has LITERALLY BEEN 3-YEARS! And all of the people who were closest to me back then?

Are gone now.

Such a strange feeling. But it was the right thing for me to do in each instance. It's the only reason why I'm alive and breathing right now. LET ME GET MOVING PEOPLES! HAVE A GREAT ONE WHEREVER YOU ALL ARE! And I'll see you all later on in the day!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment